California Grill

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hello,

Can anyone tell me about this restaurant? It is a special day and everyone recommend this. I have not gone there. It is are 5th ann and I want something special.

Thanks!

We have been twice - one dining for dinner and another just going to the bar area and we ended up eating at a window table. Both times, the food was superb and the service was amazing! I mean - over the top amazing! They made us feel special both times! And both were celebrations - first for my DH's birthday and 2nd time for our gender reveal. They brought us a special dessert complementary for the gender reveal! The flat bread appetizers were so delicious!

BuddyThomas

We have been twice - one dining for dinner and another just going to the bar area and we ended up eating at a window table. Both times, the food was superb and the service was amazing! I mean - over the top amazing! They made us feel special both times! And both were celebrations - first for my DH's birthday and 2nd time for our gender reveal. They brought us a special dessert complementary for the gender reveal! The flat bread appetizers were so delicious!
What the heck is "the gender reveal"? Were you on a transgender reality dating show or are you the victim of auto correct?
;)

disneygirl76

What the heck is "the gender reveal"? Were you on a transgender reality dating show or are you the victim of auto correct?
;)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Nope - not a tv show or typo! :) We found out we were having a baby boy when we went to WDW last Feb. The gender was sealed in an envelope and a cast member opened it for us while we were on main st at MK. Then a balloon handler came up and gave us a blue balloon. The gender reveal! :)

BuddyThomas

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Nope - not a tv show or typo! :) We found out we were having a baby boy when we went to WDW last Feb. The gender was sealed in an envelope and a cast member opened it for us while we were on main st at MK. Then a balloon handler came up and gave us a blue balloon. The gender reveal! :)
Ahhhhhhhhh! That is awesome and by the way, congratulations!

BuddyThomas

Thanks! There is a link to the trip report if you want to see video and pics - it was a great way to find out!
Yeah I will definitely look it up. Sounds like you had an amazing experience.
:)
I think I'm going to start stashing some cash from each paycheck so I can afford to go here in June. Sounds very worth it!

disneygirl76

Yeah I will definitely look it up. Sounds like you had an amazing experience.
:)
I think I'm going to start stashing some cash from each paycheck so I can afford to go here in June. Sounds very worth it!

It is! And a tip - if you can't get an ADR or you just don't want the full dining experience, get to CG right when it opens and head up to the bar. Grab a seat at the window - you order as much food as you want and can stay as long as you want! We had the best time there!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom