Cali Grill Question

Schweino

Original Poster
So I got a Cali Grill 8:55 resy for 11/30. If im reading correctly on Disneys site, fireworks at MK are at 8:15. As we would miss fireworks, I feel the appeal is gone. I can always use a third party service for dining alerts to try for an earlier time, but what do you all think? Keep or do something different? This is our arrival day, so no parks.

Also, nothing at Ohanas or Chef Mickys either for a good dinner time.

WDWmazprty

Was your ultimate goal to see the fireworks while at Cali? Definitely would be great to see while there. Will you be back at MK again to be able to see the fireworks?

Schweino

Original Poster
Was your ultimate goal to see the fireworks while at Cali? Definitely would be great to see while there. Will you be back at MK again to be able to see the fireworks?
The ultimate experience I was aiming for was to do dinner around 7ish, then go to the balcony right after and catch the fireworks to end the experience.
We are doing the Christmas party, which I believe also offers fireworks. My in-laws have never been to WDW before so I was hoping to start it off with a bang :)

NYwdwfan

I’m not positive but I believe you can arrive early, check in and watch and then eat after. You can call the restaurant to ask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom