Calabay Parc

steruth

Original Poster
Hi
I am returning for the 11th time to Florida in November and am on the internet every day for new ideas pictures etc.
Just wondered if anyone has stayed in Calabay parc villa on the the US 27 ( not tower lake community the standard calabay parc )
We are staying in a 5 bed executive and wondering if anyone has any pictures of similar 5 bed exec villas, if they all have pool rooms ( or majority).
Local ammenities how close and what is there ( any walking distance )
Also the price of Gas over there at the moment.
Thank you so much
Know it is a bit of tall order but all help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Ruth

DISMUM

All the homes will be individually owned so there is no generic type of interior really -some will be more grander than others.If you have booked direct with an owner then you should be able to get pictures from them if not then its a case of waiting until you get there I am afraid.

As far as walking anywhere -there isn't anything in walking distance but there is a Publix Supermarket just north .It is in a mall where you will also find a few eating places like Applebees ,chines and Indian take aways and a pizza place as well as a bistro type place the name of which escapes me at present.

A bit further north on 27 at Cagans Crossing -the other side of the 192 turnoff there is a Wal Mart along with Taco Bell .
South on 27 you will find a Cracker Barrell ,Beef O Brady's ,Denny's and other chain eating places.
Can't help with the gas as I am not going to my home until July 4th

steruth

Original Poster
Thanks so much that has been a great help already?
I was just wondering about the layouts, I know most are decorated to owners own taste, but just wondered do all the 5 bed villas have stairs and if so is it 2 rooms up stairs and 3 down? Also i take it the games room again then is on owners preference if they have changed the garage but just wondering if the majority have games rooms?
Thanks again for your help
Ruth
x

DISMUM

There aren't many 5 bed single storey homes around but the configuration will vary .My home is a 5 bed but has 2 downstairs and 3 up.The games room is up to the individual -there are a lot with them but also a lot without so its gong to be pot luck I think for you.

steruth

Original Poster
Just bring this post back to life.
Does anybody have any piccies of calabay parc and pictures just so I get an idea of what the standard of homes are like. Do majority have internet?
Stayin in a 5 bed exec.
Also does anyone know what the prices of the gas are at the moment.
Thanks

DISMUM

If you do a search for Calabay Parc you should find plenty of homes but they will all be different and as with everything else it is up to the owner whether they provide Internet.
At the time of writing the cheapest gas is $2.79 usgallon and that is at Cagans Crossing on 27n near the Wal Mart.
The closer you get to Disney the higher it gets usually.This site will show you where the cheapest is

http://www.floridastategasprices.com/Clermont/index.aspx

If you visit the area again it may be worth you booking direct with an owner -that way you will get to know everything about the house before you go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom