Cadburys Flake Has Arrived.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
UK Pavilion at Epcot are now serving the famous Cadburys chocolate flake at the Tea Caddy shop.For those who have never tasted this flaky chocolate treat,well your in for a treat.We love to have them stuck onto a ice cream cone,and named a 99.:lol:

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ha,Ya Beauty.

You know when I read Dave & Di saying British,I said to myself. Well not long to Crush blogs in.Yep southern Irish,therefore not British:ROFLOL:Anyway have you ever tried dipping the flake into a pint of the black stuff and slowly eating it,OMG,it tastes awesome.:slurp:

dave&di

You know when I read Dave & Di saying British,I said to myself. Well not long to Crush blogs in.Yep southern Irish,therefore not British:ROFLOL:Anyway have you ever tried dipping the flake into a pint of the black stuff and slowly eating it,OMG,it tastes awesome.:slurp:

I think I'll say European next time and cover myself! I don't believe for one minute a flake takes nice after being dipped in Guiness! Are you mad, hatter! (see what I did there!) I'm just going to go and dip a dairy milk bar into my pint of lager! :hurl:

love all Cadbury chocolates - its the major chocolate in Australia - Flakes, Twirls, Caramello Koalas, and just good old Dairy Milk - you poor Americans who have to go all the way to Disneyworld just to get some? sad.....

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Tie me Kangaroo down sport.

love all Cadbury chocolates - its the major chocolate in Australia - Flakes, Twirls, Caramello Koalas, and just good old Dairy Milk - you poor Americans who have to go all the way to Disneyworld just to get some? sad.....

I take it you come from a land down under?Where woman Glow and men plunder?These poor americans as you put it,have Reeses pieces,Candy bars,Wonka chocolate,etc,etc,:ROFLOL:

s&k'smom

Oh yeah! I remember having them in ice cream when visiting the family in Ireland. Well add that to the list of must do's for our next trip.

I take it you come from a land down under?Where woman Glow and men plunder?These poor americans as you put it,have Reeses pieces,Candy bars,Wonka chocolate,etc,etc,:ROFLOL:

Or if you prefer where beers flow and men chunder (if you're not familiar with that aussie slang, it means technicolour yawn, drive the porcelain bus...)!
We can get those chocs here but you have to search a bit harder! I had a Reeses Pieces once, OMG that was soooo good! :D

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Aussie Slang.

Or if you prefer where beers flow and men chunder (if you're not familiar with that aussie slang, it means technicolour yawn, drive the porcelain bus...)!
We can get those chocs here but you have to search a bit harder! I had a Reeses Pieces once, OMG that was soooo good! :D

I said do ya speak a ma language,he just smiled and gave me a Earl Sandwich.:ROFLOL:Sorry about that,I sing that song in my band.Anyway I did meet Rolf Harris back in 1993 at a memorial concert in London.Whoopee famous at last:wave:

you need an Aussie friend to send you rations regularly - we have a friend in North Carolina who loves our Tim Tam biscuits (tried them?) We send her packets for her birthday and Xmas - she particularly likes the caramel ones. Tim Tams are little rectangles of choc biscuit with a creamy filling covered in the most yummy soft chocolate. To be really decadent you can sip your coffee through the middle of one - melted choc with your coffee - too good!:cool:
so when we come to Disneyworld in August, we will need to go to Epcot to feel at home again - thats good to know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom