Cadbury;s Creme Eggs

Beauty and the

Original Poster
I was just sitting here, eating my first Cadbury's Creme Egg, its nine weeks untill Easter and I feel a little guilty about starting on eggs already, and I was wondering what you guys think:slurp:

markymark

Originally posted by Beauty and the
I was just sitting here, eating my first Cadbury's Creme Egg, its nine weeks untill Easter and I feel a little guilty about starting on eggs already, and I was wondering what you guys think:slurp:

OH Cheers!!!!!!!

Here's me feeling guilty for even reading a thread entitled Cadburys Creme Egg's and you are going on about eating one!!! :cry:

BTW - How do you eat yours? ;)

Beauty and the

Original Poster
Re: Re: Cadbury;s Creme Eggs

Originally posted by markymark

OH Cheers!!!!!!!

Here's me feeling guilty for even reading a thread entitled Cadburys Creme Egg's and you are going on about eating one!!! :cry:

I'm sorry Marky that was rather insensitive of me

:hammer: :hammer:

but they are delicious, aren't they:slurp:

The Mom

Premium Member
I LOVED Cadbury Creme Eggs when I was younger, but now they taste too sweet. Must be aging taste buds. ;)

HarleyHoney

what is your fav flavor? I like the Chocolate and the orignal......but will not be eating this year.....due to my diet.........but enjoy it!:animwink:

MarknSue

cream eggs are my absolute fave choccy item
when i started reading this thread I thought it was too early to start to think about eating one
ive changed my mind
im off to the sweet shop
see you later!
mark
:slurp:

Maria

We don´t get those here.... :( but I looooove Cadbury´s chocolates... specially the raisin and almond one! or the caramel and chocolate!! mmmmm :slurp: I´m a huge chocolate fan!

markymark

Re: Re: Re: Cadbury;s Creme Eggs

Would you be shocked if I said on all fours:animwink:

No, that wouldn't surprise me at all ;)

Oh and Ariel, if you are a really good fishy, I will bring you one over in August.

:)

Ariel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cadbury;s Creme Eggs

Originally posted by markymark

No, that wouldn't surprise me at all ;)

Oh and Ariel, if you are a really good fishy, I will bring you one over in August.

:)

Aren't I always good?

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom