• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Buzzy’s been stolen?

You would think he would stay quiet until after the investigation. Does he really crave attention that much?
Particularly right before his arraignment hearing next week! I know it's for the resisting and not the trespass and theft, but it stems from the same investigation and conduct like this that could be seen as inflammatory to the police or the victim will just make it that much tougher for his lawyer to work out the best deals for him for this or in the future. One of a defense attorney's nightmare clients is the one that not only can't shut up, but is not shutting up very publicly! Screenshot_2019-01-12 Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search.png

Annnnd now Sonswa went to the Indian village at night, when will this bs stop and when will he learn his lesson. People are still praising him for the footage🙄
Ad for WDW - the You Can Fly one- played before his video of him exploring Walt's abandoned jet. Sonswa is making ad revenue from Disney for these videos on youtube. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I miss the good old 60's when people got arrested for trying to right some social wrongs. Today, they become hero's for trespassing with no incentive other then to gain attention and show us stuff that is totally interesting but, hardly necessary to improving our lives. We've come a long way, downward, baby!

LSLS

I miss the good old 60's when people got arrested for trying to right some social wrongs. Today, they become hero's for trespassing with no incentive other then to gain attention and show us stuff that is totally interesting but, hardly necessary to improving our lives. We've come a long way, downward, baby!
Yeah, the older generations never did stupid things or fought for ridiculous causes.

Top Bottom