News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
You would think he would stay quiet until after the investigation. Does he really crave attention that much?

Particularly right before his arraignment hearing next week! I know it's for the resisting and not the trespass and theft, but it stems from the same investigation and conduct like this that could be seen as inflammatory to the police or the victim will just make it that much tougher for his lawyer to work out the best deals for him for this or in the future. One of a defense attorney's nightmare clients is the one that not only can't shut up, but is not shutting up very publicly!
Screenshot_2019-01-12 Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search.png

Goofyernmost

I miss the good old 60's when people got arrested for trying to right some social wrongs. Today, they become hero's for trespassing with no incentive other then to gain attention and show us stuff that is totally interesting but, hardly necessary to improving our lives. We've come a long way, downward, baby!

LSLS

I miss the good old 60's when people got arrested for trying to right some social wrongs. Today, they become hero's for trespassing with no incentive other then to gain attention and show us stuff that is totally interesting but, hardly necessary to improving our lives. We've come a long way, downward, baby!

Yeah, the older generations never did stupid things or fought for ridiculous causes.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom