News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBLovedDisney

Speaking of strange, after researching YouTube for possible vids on someone taking Buzzy, a couple of days ago this random guy posted a video about him getting banned and arrested at Disney. o_O

It just showed up on my YouTube news feed.

Really odd timing. :cautious: Not sure but he probably made him and his buddies possible suspects.

Anyone else saw this? I think his YouTube handle was Matt...? (I don't remember the rest of his name)

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I’m not sure if this has been shared already, but it brings up a lot of valid points. It’s a good listen while you’re doing something else. It’s the first one, in case you couldn’t tell.
https://wdwkingdomcast.podbean.com/

Valid as in "I was in an area where I was not legally entitled to be" and "I took stuff that didnt belong to me" ? If not then nope.

s8film40

Are we sure that new, unredacted police report is legit? It appears to fill in the short section that was blacked out in the original release from OCSO.
It seemed pretty legitimate to me. I suppose without it being directly linked to an Orange Couty government site there’s a chance someone faked it. It seemed very consistent and seems to be a different copy version of the report , if someone faked it they went to a lot of trouble.

tissandtully

It seemed pretty legitimate to me. I suppose without it being directly linked to an Orange Couty government site there’s a chance someone faked it. It seemed very consistent and seems to be a different copy version of the report , if someone faked it they went to a lot of trouble.
Anyone have a link to it?

Brer Oswald

Valid as in "I was in an area where I was not legally entitled to be" and "I took stuff that didnt belong to me" ? If not then nope.
What valid points could it bring up? Someone trespassed and stole property that doesn’t belong to them.
How about you guys put it on in the background and listen to it before complaining? We don’t know for sure if the animatronic was stolen. This podcast brings up some evidence on why it probably was, why someon would do it, who would do it, and why Disney would let them do it despite having prior knowledge of the people involved. Or you know, we could continue to argue over people’s wordings and opinions based on the same points we’ve had for a week.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
How about you guys put it on in the background and listen to it before complaining? We don’t know for sure if the animatronic was stolen. This podcast brings up some evidence on why it probably was, why someon would do it, who would do it, and why Disney would let them do it despite having prior knowledge of the people involved. Or you know, we could continue to argue over people’s wordings and opinions based on the same points we’ve had for a week.

Coddling criminal activity is not something to celebrated. Disney is the owner of the property in question, both the physical props and intellectual property. I'd venture that if I were to make those assumptions about items in your house and subsequently liberated them as "unloved" you'd call the police.

Brer Oswald

Coddling criminal activity is not something to celebrated. Disney is the owner of the property in question, both the physical props and intellectual property. I'd venture that if I were to make those assumptions about items in your house and subsequently liberated them as "unloved" you'd call the police.
Sure, and charges will be pressed, people will be arrested, and justice will be served. But I think we need to give Disney a bit more credit here. Disney’s a huge corporation with thousands upon thousands of employees. They know about these destructive “urban explorers”. I think it’s a strong possibility the whole reason they “let” this happen was for one of these “borderline criminals” to take the bait. Maybe there’s bigger fish to fry here. Maybe I have my tinfoil hat strapped on too tight because of what these guys in the podcast had to say. But they definitely have some idea of what they’re talking about. The individual in question, the one that has all of the police reports filed against him, stated in October that people were coming to him asking for “ride props”. At the time, he seemed unsure of taking the risk. From what we know so far, it’s a huge possibility that he changed his mind.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Sure, and charges will be pressed, people will be arrested, and justice will be served. But I think we need to give Disney a bit more credit here. Disney’s a huge corporation with thousands upon thousands of employees. They know about these destructive “urban explorers”. I think it’s a strong possibility the whole reason they “let” this happen was for one of these “borderline criminals” to take the bait. Maybe there’s bigger fish to fry here. Maybe I have my tinfoil hat strapped on too tight because of what these guys in the podcast had to say. But they definitely have some idea of what they’re talking about. The individual in question, the one that has all of the police reports filed against him, stated in October that people were coming to him asking for “ride props”. At the time, he seemed unsure of taking the risk. From what we know so far, it’s a huge possibility that he changed his mind.

So to put this in Disney fable terms, you're alluding to him/her having a Lampwick moment

lampwick.jpg

orchestrated by an evil Disney Corporation intent on producing more jackasses?

Evil Disney.jpg

Doubtful. Everything has its cost.

Brer Oswald

So to put this in Disney fable terms, you're alluding to him/her having a Lampwick moment

View attachment 337873

orchestrated by an evil Disney Corporation intent on producing more jackasses?

View attachment 337874

Doubtful. Everything has its cost.
I think you’re missing the point, so I’m going to stop arguing. Nice image choices though (Pinocchio is my favourite), even though I was never implying that Disney is or ever was evil.

Seabasealpha1

So aside from the bickering over whether the cat is dead or not...

Is this going to cast light on the subject matter of Disney having attractions that are shuttered and just left sitting for a decade plus? Is this going to be a wider known issue for people who aren’t as obsessed as the rest of us? Will this change how things are done at WDW?

Is there something g coming to WOL sooner rather than later? I’ve noticed that the stuff to be archived was tagged “do not destroy”....

Thoughts?

Brer Oswald

So aside from the bickering over whether the cat is dead or not...

Is this going to cast light on the subject matter of Disney having attractions that are shuttered and just left sitting for a decade plus? Is this going to be a wider known issue for people who aren’t as obsessed as the rest of us? Will this change how things are done at WDW?

Is there something g coming to WOL sooner rather than later? I’ve noticed that the stuff to be archived was tagged “do not destroy”....

Thoughts?
Responding to your first paragraph, yes. That was what I was trying to get at.

KBLovedDisney

Wait. I just had a thought (and someone has probably already stated this several pages back...I'm too lazy to go back and read those pages to check...). What if...just what if this IS an actual ruse and Disney is re-using Buzzy for Rocket Raccoon in the new GoG ride?:cautious:

I mean the dude was a perfect size and was a lot less messed up than Stitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom