Buzz Rehab?

Brent

Original Poster
Acording to INTERCOT Buzz will be down for rehab from Jan. 4,2006 to Feb. 8,2006 can anyone else confirm this yet for me & any ideas what they may be doing during this time? This is during when i'm going to be there so I can only hope it isnt true(im already going to miss TT) but if anyone has more info on this let me know.:confused:
(WIWDWIB Contest Info comeing THIS WEEK)

Tron 2.0

From the Company intranet:

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin will be closed for refurbishment beginning Wednesday, January 4 through Wednesday, February 8, reopening Thursday, February 9, 2006. Please suggest Tomorrowland Indy Speedway as an alternative.

And it isn't anything more than a regular rehab. Painting, mechanical work, etc. And the ride needs it, so I'm glad to see they are going ahead with it.

--Mark

shmmrname

I read that last night on AllEarsNet.com, and it was pretty surprising. I had tried to keep up-to-date on any JAN rehabs, but that one must have just flown under the radar. At least we know now we have to do it early, as we'll only be there that first week on JAN.

MickeyTigg

I've also heard this on the podcast by MouseGuest from someone who was just at WDW.

The attraction is in serious need of some repainting....it's pretty beat up.

dixiegirl

Is it just me or does anyone else get a kick out of what they tell you to use as an alternative when a certain ride is being refurbed??

bgraham34

I can always help them paint. I am a master now after painting 5 rooms in my house. I am tired though it might not actually be a good idea.

DonnieDarko

Any work on Buzz is good cause it needs it terribly. It'll take a lot more than a month's work to get Space Ranger Spin up to the level of either of the Astroblasters.

KumbaRider

What ever happened to that rumor about it being down for both painting and the addition of new blasters? Similar to the ones on Men In Black...

Ralphlaw

Buzz Rehab

I just got back from WDW on Saturday, November 19th, and my family rode Buzz at least 15 times. Every third time, one of us ended up with a laser gun that was only working sporadically. Luckily, the lines were short, and we could go back on. I'd hate to have waited in line for an hour and then ended up with a defective laser gun. Go rehab!

MissM

Ugh the paint needs some serious help on this ride. The cars are in terrible, beat-up shape. I'm glad it's getting some TLC. :)
-m

Brent

Original Poster
Well thank you everyone for confirming this for me. It's too bad it will be down for my bf's first ever trip to WDW, but I guss that just leaves a reason to get to go again. Fran98765 stayed tuned for the contest info since you will be there at the time of the contest i'm haveing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom