Buy 4 get 3 free coming back?

carib2150

I was looking at the possibility of taking the kids to star wars weekend in June. I looked at special offers and saw a the banner! Is this coming back/rumored? If so, this will make booking a guarentee!!!! If anyone knows, please help!

SweetPea

This is so wierd. On the Disney website under "Book a Vacation", it still shows the $750 Gift Card banner. BUT, when I go to the Disney website from my iPhone, it shows the Buy 4 Get 3 Promo. Maybe it's just a fluke wit the mobile site. There is nowhere to click to check availability for that promo either. Think someone must have made a mistake.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
This is so wierd. On the Disney website under "Book a Vacation", it still shows the $750 Gift Card banner. BUT, when I go to the Disney website from my iPhone, it shows the Buy 4 Get 3 Promo. Maybe it's just a fluke wit the mobile site. There is nowhere to click to check availability for that promo either. Think someone must have made a mistake.

Yeah, I get the same promo's and don't see buy 4 get 3. It's probably a glitch in the mobile site.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom