Buttons?

ArielWannaBe

Original Poster
The buttons they give out at Guest Relations -- Is there one for Anniversary??

I know there is Birthday and Honeymoon!

Thanks !

dukehoopsfan

Yes there is one for anniversaries! There also is a congratulations button as well.

We were at WDW last week celebrating our son's 12th birthday so we had a birthday button for him, but we were also celebrating our daughter' h.s. graduation and her leaving for college the 24th of this month. We got her a congratulations button - but I had made a button for her to wear along with the congratulations button. It said "I'm Off To College" arched at the top, then had Mickey in a cap and gown holding a diploma in the center, and "2007" arched at the bottom!

It was fun because our son got "Happy Birthday" wishes all week long from cast members and guests too. Our daughter was asked about her graduation button quite often (wanting to know where she got it!) and then was asked where she was going to college and what she was studying. (a lot of cast members participating in the college program noticed her button and started conversations with her).

ArielWannaBe

Original Poster
Thanks! Its me and my husbands 3rd!

I tried to get a Congratulations button in April and they said they didnt have them ? It was my trip celebrating my graduation from my MBA program ... but no button for me!

Cynderella

We got engaged in Nov '06 :sohappy: and we got Congratulations buttons. Everyone was asking us what for and then we would tell them and a couple times we got some "goodies". Can't wait to get our honeymoon pins in 24 days!!

disneygal78

We also go buttons for our anniversary in July.

My DS and soon to be "DB" are going on their honeymoon also Sept. 9-16th.
It is a small world after all! :lol:

Congrats and have fun!

JWG

Check with the hotel lobbies as well. They also have buttons.

I remember them having:
Happy Birthday
Honeymoon
Happy Anniversary
Congratulations!
1st Time Visit
Grand Gathering

We missed out on the Grand Gathering buttons even though we were a registered Grand Gathering, saw them too late.

Steve-B

"1st Time Visit" buttons

Q.1: Is it possible to purchase these buttons from previous years?

Q.2: Does anyone have a photo of one of these they could share? PM me if you like.

mousefan1972

We had noted on our reservation that it was our 10th anniversary.. we received Happy Anniversary buttons at check in at our resort. :)

Cynderella

Q.1: Is it possible to purchase these buttons from previous years?

Q.2: Does anyone have a photo of one of these they could share? PM me if you like.

You never had to buy them in the first place and I dont *think* they have changed much over the years so the ones you may get now may be the same as pevious years. Could be wrong of course! :shrug: :D

LivinWitTheLand

I know each of the four parks have different "Today is my Birthday" pins.

Last year on my birthday, DW and I went to all 4 theme parks and asked for a pin from each Guest Relations counter at each park. I ended up wearing all of them at the same time.

We got alot of attention from the CM's because of all the pins and we were also wearing matching "Incredibles" shirts.

It was great, we were in the parks straight from 8am - 12 am. At MK I think the cast member at the Enchanted Grove could tell we were dragging and gave us complimentary birthday iced double espressos.

Figment82

I know each of the four parks have different "Today is my Birthday" pins.

Correction: they USED to have different designs (and DtD had one too) but ever since the YoMD started, they have gone to one design for the entire property. It is a blue background with a purple cake with space for your name. They also have one in Spanish.

DisneyGigi

We had noted on our reservation that it was our 10th anniversary.. we received Happy Anniversary buttons at check in at our resort. :)
That's cool to know... we are going for our 15th and when my husband was planning (was going to be a surprise... but he couldn't stand it) he told them and they told him they were noting it, so maybe we will be able to get them at check-in too?

Eyorefan

Correction: they USED to have different designs (and DtD had one too) but ever since the YoMD started, they have gone to one design for the entire property. It is a blue background with a purple cake with space for your name. They also have one in Spanish.

Prime example of why YoMD Sucks.

WOOHOO4DISNEY!

Are the honorary citizen of the wdw resort buttons still being given out? A super cool cast member at city hall gave my sister and I each one our last visit last year. By the end of the day our family and friends were tired of hearing, "it's ok, I'm an honorary citizen." Oh such great fun! :ROFLOL:

Nemo14

Here's a picture of the anniversary button!

RSCN2714.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom