...but What CHARACTER said it!

Disfan02

ok it seems to be this forum is dying again...so instead of trying to constantly stump people...I'm going to start putting easy qoutes up...to see if we can get some new people in here

Here is the new qoute

"a monkey's uncle"

Legacy

Blasted... I know this one... but I will play nice and let a newbie to the thread answer it. The four regs all know that we need all the people we can get to keep this thread alive...

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by Disfan02
ok it seems to be this forum is dying again...so instead of trying to constantly stump people...I'm going to start putting easy qoutes up...to see if we can get some new people in here

Here is the new qoute

"a monkey's uncle"

Lion King?

Legacy

Since Disfan isnt mentioning anything... both are you are right. I dont have any easy ones to post so if anybody else has something you want to put up go to.

Disfan02

hey sorry i didn't get one right away after the qoute was answered...It's my birthday so I've been alittle distracted today...anyway...

I do know the answer to this qoute...but i'll hold off to see if some new people answer first

WDWspider

Originally posted by Disfan02
hey sorry i didn't get one right away after the qoute was answered...It's my birthday so I've been alittle distracted today...anyway...

I do know the answer to this qoute...but i'll hold off to see if some new people answer first

Wow, and that's an easy one, i guess this game isn't cut out for me at all.:lol:

Disfan02

Y would u say that?

i'm just trying to see if people arn't looking at the thread anymore...or if they just really don't know the qoutes...this thread used to be packed at one time...and slowly died into this

Legacy

I know it too, and Im going to wait and see if anybody else can answer it. But hey... at least somebody else threw a quote up. That is at least a step in the right direction...

AAAAHHHH! somebody answer it please. I dont know the answer but I always watch this thread. I just never get the ones I know in time. I'd love to see a new quote.

Legacy

Fine then... I'll do it . It's from Robin Hood... where Robin and Little John are discussing Maid Marion. New quote!

And spider-man... I like your suggestion to puting up five quotes at a time... but we have been playing this thread the way Coronado set it up for a long time now. If we can get mutual agreement on a rule change I am game for it.

Jekyll

Correct Robin hood and now on to my next quote....

-J

"We lose more women to marriage than war, famine, and disease"

WHo and from what movie.

:D

Jekyll

Good Job Sweetums you are right and now my next one....

"Shall I leave you and the blackboard alone for a little while?"

WHo and from what movie?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom