Bus wait time

crawale

Original Poster
I should like to hear from hotel guests about the bus wait times they are experiencing. Previously the buses were packed to accomodate as many guests as possible. How many guests can now be accommodated on a bus? How long does that make the wait?

MrsDoubie

I was there yesterday and the bus wait wasn’t terrible. There was definitely a line 1st thing in the am at Pop, but around 9 am there was no line at all. The bus driver was asking for the number in your party to appropriately seat you. There were seats clearly marked to not use. I’d say I didn’t wait more than 5 mins to get on a bus.

crawale

Original Poster
I was there yesterday and the bus wait wasn’t terrible. There was definitely a line 1st thing in the am at Pop, but around 9 am there was no line at all. The bus driver was asking for the number in your party to appropriately seat you. There were seats clearly marked to not use. I’d say I didn’t wait more than 5 mins to get on a bus.
Thx

NelleBelle

If it weren't for flying into a "hot zone", we'd love to be there for all the decreased crowds, etc! Just can't face getting onto a plane and flying into FL and DH is not into driving to FL at the moment either (FL is on the "no-go" list at the moment, unfortunately) :arghh: Doubtful things will be as "empty" when we go next June but hopefully things will be better on the virus-front 🤞🏻

soxpackersdisneyhawks

Just curious how it works at a resort say OKW. Multiple bus stops where Hospitality house is last. Does everybody get off then they reset loading? Would hate to walk to Hosp house to say bus was full when could have just walked to Peninsular road guaranteeing a spot then having to loop thru whole resort.

disneyworlddad

Thanks for the updates. Was wondering about this myself. With the way they are doing parking I was wondering what would be faster. Sounds like bus it is.

NickPytlinski

Just curious how it works at a resort say OKW. Multiple bus stops where Hospitality house is last. Does everybody get off then they reset loading? Would hate to walk to Hosp house to say bus was full when could have just walked to Peninsular road guaranteeing a spot then having to loop thru whole resort.

good point this is.

TrainsOfDisney

The question would probably be.... how many bus stops are even needed with current resort occupancy?

It is a good question though. Carribean Beach would be the most problematic I would think.

dizneegirl13

Wouldn't want to ride a bus right now. When we finally go, we will be ubering. Worth the money unless we get a sneezing infected driver. They should put up dividers like cop cars do, or maybe some already have. 🤷‍♀️
Or stay at a skyliner hotel and uber to the other parks.

TrainsOfDisney

Wouldn't want to ride a bus right now. When we finally go, we will be ubering. Worth the money unless we get a sneezing infected driver. They should put up dividers like cop cars do, or maybe some already have. 🤷‍♀️
Or stay at a skyliner hotel and uber to the other parks.

Not trying to be argumentative but what’s the difference between a 10-20 minute bus ride and a 10-20 minute indoor q or 3d show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom