Bus stop numbers

cutetrill

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me if there is a map out there of where each number bus stop is for each of the parks? I don't care what stop is for what resort, just want to be able to look at an aerial map and figure out what each stop's number is. I found one for Magic Kingdom thanks to the new bus loop, and I've figured out which stop is what at Hollywood studios thanks to youtube videos, but I can't figure out Epcot or Animal Kingdom.

cutetrill

Original Poster
Yeah thanks. Don't know why something like this hasn't been put up somewhere :p I did manage to do some educated guesses and figured it out though. :)

FireChiefGoofy

Animal Kingdom:

1. Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2. Contemporary/Polynesian
3. Yacht & Beach
4. Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin
5. Saratoga Springs
6. Carribean Beach
7. Old Key West
8. Fort Wilderness
9. Coronado Springs
10. Animal Kingdom Lodge
11. Port Orleans
12. All Star Resorts
13. Art of Animation
14. Pop Century
15. Epcot
16. Magic Kingdom
17. Hollywood Studios

Epcot:

1. Wilderness Lodge/Fort Wilderness
2. Saratoga Springs
3. Not Used
4. Animal Kingdom Lodge (AK Park/AK Lodge during exit)
5. Coronado Springs
6. TTC/Contempory/Polynesian/Grand Floridan (when monorail service is down)
7. Animal Kingdom (French Quarter during exit, AK Park moves to #4)
8. Port Orleans (Riverside during exit)
9. Old Key West
10. All Star Resorts (All Star Sports during exit)
11. All Star Music (during exit)
12. All Star Movies (during exit)
13. Carribean Beach
14. Art of Animation
15. Pop Century
Charter Lot 32: Hollywood Studios

cutetrill

Original Poster
Umm. I don't actually know which bus goes to which stop. I just wanted to know which stop was what number.

RonAnnArbor

At MK the first depot nearest the park has the lowest stop numbers, they get higher as you move to the two depots further out ---
As to what stops where, that changes all the time -- dropoffs rarely occur at the stop assigned for the resort...pickups generally stay about the same, but depending on traffic flow, number of people booked per resort per month, they can change at a moments notice...

At DHS -- Stop One is the furthest away around the loop at the bus depot area, and those closest to the entrance gate are about 9/10/11....with the numbers continuing out onto the access road

Cubfan300

Let me explain why I am interested. In 2012, the All-Stars were still sharing, for the most part, one bus for all the resorts. It was placed in bus stop row closer to the park entrance than both Pop Century and AoA, even though both charged more per night. I really didn't have an issue with it then because a lot of people were forced to ride to other resorts before reaching their own. Now, the All-Stars all have their own buses, and they are still closer to the park entrance than the other two Values. Looking at CRB as an alternative, their stops are often as far out as the Values. Just trying to weigh my options.

Innkeeper's Club

Animal Kingdom:

3. Yacht & Beach
4. Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Boardwalk/Yacht Club/Beach Club/Swan/Dolphin all share the same bus when going to and from the Animal Kingdom?

I know that's true for their bus that goes to Downtown Disney and I have seen others mention that about their Animal Kingdom bus.

It's also the reason why I choose to drive from the Boardwalk to the Animal Kingdom whenever I go there.

FireChiefGoofy

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Boardwalk/Yacht Club/Beach Club/Swan/Dolphin all share the same bus when going to and from the Animal Kingdom?

I know that's true for their bus that goes to Downtown Disney and I have seen others mention that about their Animal Kingdom bus.

It's also the reason why I choose to drive from the Boardwalk to the Animal Kingdom whenever I go there.

We expanded our load zones from 14 to 17 total in the fall of 2013. So Yacht & Beach were split from B/S/D. Also the Grand Floridian/Poly/Contemporary were together and they were split as well

FireChiefGoofy

Let me explain why I am interested. In 2012, the All-Stars were still sharing, for the most part, one bus for all the resorts. It was placed in bus stop row closer to the park entrance than both Pop Century and AoA, even though both charged more per night. I really didn't have an issue with it then because a lot of people were forced to ride to other resorts before reaching their own. Now, the All-Stars all have their own buses, and they are still closer to the park entrance than the other two Values. Looking at CRB as an alternative, their stops are often as far out as the Values. Just trying to weigh my options.

All Stars share stops until about an hour before park closing at DHS. Until then, all three resorts share #13.

Mouse_Trap

Playing the devils advocate here a little, but after walking the parks all day is there much difference between between the first and last stop? Is has to be a diference of less than 100 metres.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom