Bus Question

TheAmazingBobbo

We're coming down from August 6-12. We're staying at WDW on the 6th and then again from the 9th-12th. On the morning of the 7th however, we are renting a car at the Dolphin and driving to US and staying there two nights. So my question is, what is the best way to get from All-Star Sports over to the Dolphin since I'm pretty sure there's no direct route. Would we jump over to like AK and then jump the bus to the Dolphin from there? I've been to WDW plenty of times, but I've never split my trip up like this before. Anybody with knowledge of the bus system, your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

luv

There is a cheap shuttle bus to Uni.

You do NOT need a car at Uni. Seriously! At Disney, a car is better than their transportation. Not so at Uni, where the car would take longer, take you far out of your way and not be nearly as lovely a ride. Uni's boat is MUCH faster, more direct and a prettier way to go. :)

But if you want to get from the All-Star to the Dolphin, i think the quickest way is to take a bus to DHS and walk to the Dolphin. :)

Upvote 0

TheAmazingBobbo

Original Poster
We're staying at the Best Western at Universal and taking their transportation over to the park. I wanted a car for those two days so we can sidetrack a little bit and stop and see some friends of ours that moved to the area lsat year.

Thanks for the advice, we will head to Hollywood Studios and walk or take the boat over - I forgot how close those two were to each other.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom