Bus Fire at WDW

s8film40

I guess I don't understand what happened from looking at the 2 news links. They were returning home @ 4am? High school trips stay out that late? What were they doing til 4am at wdw?

It's called Grad Nite, they have been doing it since the sixties at Disneyland. They used to not let them out that early...the event used to end around five am. Since it is basically a "lock in" they usually aren't allowed to leave until the end of the event.

wvdisneyfamily

beavis.jpg

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

HEH HEH HEH

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!!!!

This gets my vote for post of the day. :sohappy:

kimmychad

I saw on the news the other day that while at Grad Night a charter bus burst into flames in the MK parking lot. There were pictures but the pictures were not online and no link to it on the news channel website. I think Disney stopped that before it got any farther than the local news where I am:zipit:. ( It was a Bus for a school in my area.)

Just lettin ya know!

im glad they weren't online. who would be ignorant enough to take pictures of a burning bus? my newspaper here puts tacky pics in the paper all the time. just tasteless in my opinion.

im glad they weren't online. who would be ignorant enough to take pictures of a burning bus? my newspaper here puts tacky pics in the paper all the time. just tasteless in my opinion.

*raises hand* I'd probably be the one taking pictures left and right of something like that. But hey, that's just the way I am. I'm curious like that and it may be tacky, but someone needs to get the news out there, whether it be by a picture or by words. Growing up I've always wanted to get into forensics, so seeing things like a burning bus or a dead person wouldn't bother me."

I'm just glad none of the teenagers got hurt and made it out on time.

BigB911

There's people that do it in your neck of the woods all the time. Just check out www.thewatchdesk.com or www.hoopieworld.com. In fact, I do it. There are magazines that pay for decent fire shots. Back in February, there was a pretty big fire in Braddock and I was there taking pics. I submitted a few to firehouse.com. They were considering one of mine for the front page, until a bigger fire occured somewhere else, and mine was dropped. If I saw a bus on fire, and had my camera, I wouldn't hesitate to take some pics, so long as it was only a bus on fire and no one on the ground hurt or anything like that. Just my nature, I guess:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom