Bumps and Bounces

meanmice

Ok, i'm following the bump situation. actually this is one thread i would like to bump because i've been looking for an explanation all day. as far as the innapropriate and disgusting behavior i'm a little lost. are we talking about the moron who started like three treads about her disgusting desires. just thinking about that grosses me out and saddens me. if that's not what we are talking about then i'd like to add that into the mix.

WDWFREAK53

Yes, you're right Pheneix...

I would like to apologize for the bumping that went on and the hassle that everyone went through because of it. It was done for a reason and (although it shouldn't have to be done) this probably won't be the last time it happens.

Once again, I apologize, on my behalf, for all of you that were hassled, or bothered by it all.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by meanmice
Ok, i'm following the bump situation. actually this is one thread i would like to bump because i've been looking for an explanation all day. as far as the innapropriate and disgusting behavior i'm a little lost. are we talking about the moron who started like three treads about her disgusting desires. just thinking about that grosses me out and saddens me. if that's not what we are talking about then i'd like to add that into the mix.

The person/persons involved have been taken care of. More of the same stuff that you ask about happened last night...and it wasn't just 3 threads...there were more.

Maria

Last night´s moron posted many threads with the same tittle tat suggested an action performed by Walt Disney on him. Although technically, if someone does it to another person, it is not called the way he called it. It receives another name the minute it involves two people. Well... at least I think so... :lol:

Don´t mind me! :lol: :animwink:

I can´t wait for the next one to show up with a "clever" idea to post! :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
Last night´s moron posted many threads with the same tittle tat suggested an action performed by Walt Disney on him. Although technically, if someone does it to another person, it is not called the way he called it. It receives another name the minute it involves two people. Well... at least I think so... :lol:

Don´t mind me! :lol: :animwink:

I can´t wait for the next one to show up with a "clever" idea to post! :rolleyes:

Well, not to get too explicit...but...not necessarily... :lol:
That act can involve two people...but visually :)

Maria

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well, not to get too explicit...but...not necessarily... :lol:
That act can involve two people...but visually :)

How do YOU know? Don´t you mean "manually"? :eek: :p

Excuse me then.... I guess you are right! LOL :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom