Bummed that Pirates will be closed for our trip..

Jahona

I am too but at the same time I'm glad it's getting some TLC after all these years. I went on it last year and it wasn't in good shape. The friends I was with also noticed things and they had never ridden the ride.

wdwfan4ver

Well ya, that's about it. Never been on it, looks cool.. Oh wells o_O
I rather have Pirates being closed for refurbishment than what happened to me on my last trip. Pirates was down more than it was up during my last trip to WDW last year despite it not being under refurbishment.

I had relatives that came a month later to WDW than I did last year, and Pirates was down more than it up also.

JIMINYCR

Sorry it had to be scheduled for refurb during your time there. Especially when youve never ridden it before. When I plan my trips I cringe as the computer loads the screen displaying attractions scheduled for refurb and the planned dates. Some trips I've beaten the odds and others I've lost. Hopefully it will be up and running on a future visit for you. ;) Attractions need the attention and someones got to be disappointed, you lost out this time.:(

Alexis

Oh no, sorry to hear that!

Hope you can return when it is in full working order. Better you get the full experience rather than half.

Club Cooloholic

I am ok with it being refurbished, wish it was another time but hey thems the breaks. Its funny because it was down for my DL trip on the other coast last year, we went back after week elsewhere kinda to make sure we rode it as it was done by then. DL version is awesome btw.

SpaceMountain75

I rather have Pirates being closed for refurbishment than what happened to me on my last trip. Pirates was down more than it was up during my last trip to WDW last year despite it not being under refurbishment.

I had relatives that came a month later to WDW than I did last year, and Pirates was down more than it up also.
Beat me to it! :)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
They definitely have a water issue with the ride vehicle. I've never gotten as wet as I did tonight and almost slipped and fell because there was so much water in the floor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom