Build Your Own Muppet

gus ghost

Wow, That's really cool! Thanks for the link. I wonder if it will always be an FAO exclusive? This would be an awesome and welcome addition to the studios park!

DisneySam

LOVE IT! I am getting one for sure.

The clothing choices aren't great though (just not a lot of selection). Mine may get a new outfit from Build a Bear.

I took a vacation today so I got to watch most of the Today show. It was cracking me up!!! I especially loved when the security bear wouldn't let Al, Matt and Meredith in.

I hope they are selling them at the DHS next month outside of Muppet Vision so I can check them out in person.

RiversideBunny

They sure do need more Muppet merchandise in DHS.
It's very difficult to find any favorite character items of any type in the gift shops. Usually only one or two Muppet characters and not much to choose from even in that.

Tks.
:)

redkoala245

I have seen it at FAO Schwarz. You don't really make the Muppets characters (like Kermit,etc.) You make your own Muppet with 3 different choices of heads and I think color, and you pick out anything else whatever you like. I wanted to get one, but I decided not to. :( And yeah. DHS should be thinking of adding this to their Muppet gift shop they have. It looks soo cool. :)

THECARISMINE

I went to check it out today after school, it was pretty insane, if I had 90$ with me I would of been playing with it on my way back home xD They where selling a lot of them, most of the clothes where sold out that are shown online. Hope it sticks around after the holidays so I can pick one up without having to fight for the sweatshirt which I saw two people doing lol. They definitely need more of a selection though, this could easily be as big as Build-a-Bear if they play the marketing right. :sohappy: Score one for the Muppets comeback!

WDWFigment

Don't expect this to come to DHS anytime soon. The NY Times article that was discussed here a couple months ago discussed it as an exclusive deal with FAO Schwarz.

Rob562

They look to be about the same size as a toddler, so you could easily purchase your own toddler-sized clothes to customize your Muppet even further...

-Rob

Wow, I love it! I'll have to stop by this weekend and check it out before it gets tooooo crazy for Christmas. I just might be able to check a few Muppet lovers off my Christmas list!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The muppets took over the Today Show this morning. It was pretty funny. They had muppets hosting as: Mededith, Matt, Al and even Willard Scott...who was dead on.

At the end they announced that at FAO Schwarz you can build your own muppet.

Here's the online store:
http://www.fao.com/catalog/boutique...8&categoryId=793&name=Muppet+Whatnot+Workshop

My daughter is getting one for Christmas!

This is the only part I could find...it left off the Willard Scott Muppet though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwjMSBfcpI

pilka214

i would love to get one, i've always wanted to learn ventriloquism, but i need a puppet first.

i this it would fit great at DHS, they used to sell puppets there before, and i think customizing your own muppet would be great.

however, i think they do need a lot more options in body types and clothes for the price... it's a little expensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom