Bug Juice?

thimblekisses

AAAACK! I loved Bug Juice!!! They need to make new episodes!

And in response, for a brief time they also had a very interesting one called something like "Totally Circus". . . it was about kids who travel in the circus. I really liked that one too but I think it was only on for one season.

DanStat

Bug Juice. Those kids were really ugly - no offense or anything. But the show was good. Brings back the creepy memories I have from spending one week at camp. Worst experience of my life. My parents still have the letters that I wrote home. Most read "PLEASE COME GET ME. I HATE THIS." Very funny. :)

DisJosh

WDWKat26 said:
What a great show, brings back the good days of Disney. Remember Zoog Disney? Yikes!

Lol...when Zoog started I was saying to my self "what the hell happened to the DISNEY CHANNEL!?" It's only gotten worse since Zoog. :( I did enjoy Bug Juice though.

What Disney Channel really needs to bring back are Vault Disney and Inside Out. :D

imagineer boy

disneyprep50321 said:
Bug Juice. Those kids were really ugly - no offense or anything. But the show was good.

Ya know, I agree! As much as I liked the show, the kids really weren't attractive at all. None of the girls were hot, all the guys were kinda weird. There was that one girl who had tons of freckles and braces and wore an ugly sun flower dress to every dance, and she had a boyfried! Kinda odd. Despite that, it was a good show.

DisneyChik17

"Bug Juice doesn't come in a jar, Bug Jucie comes from who you are..."

I LOVED that show soo much! I also liked "Totally Circus" and that show "Totally Hoops" . I miss the "Tom Morrow" comercials/snip-its, Vault Disney *:wave: ANNETTE!* LOL! The "New MMC" was good to, bubble-gum music at it's best...gotta love it!

I hope they show "Bug Juice" this summer ,too.

the-reason14

I dont think they are gonna show it, They say this summer disney channel is all new, basically saying bug juice(the first season was shot in 97 and they had two more after that one I think)wont be coming on.

I do, however, miss zoog disney and all their shows like in a heartbeat, jett, jersey, so weird, totally hoops, totally in tune, etc. Those were the days. oh, and vault disney too.

Pixiedust1393

Original Poster
Wow Disney channel has changed a ton :cry: I also miss the old Disney cartoons, although they do sometimes show them on House of Mouse...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom