• Not a buffet fan

Votes: 19 13.7%
  • I avoid buffets

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Entirely indifferent

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters

Hcalvert

I replied too soon. I am going to Roundup Rodeo BBQ this upcoming trip. It most likely will be a one and done situation.

MickeyLuv'r

I used to really like boma. On my most recent visit, it was decent, but not great. The green beans were nearly inedible. used to love the salad area, and that was reduced as well. they still have the grapefruit/avocado salad, but it was pre-portioned in tiny portions.

The rest of the food was as good as ever, and about the same as ever, but the produce was a big part of why I liked it in the past. All over WDW produce can be hard to come by. I don't mean I can't find any anywhere, but options are often limited and the quality of the veggies to be questionable.

Some WDW buffets have been decent in the past. Some were not so great. Boma was one of the better ones, as was 1900 Park Fare. 'Ohana is family style. It has varied from outstanding meal down to not-good-at-all, especially for the price. Akershus was terrible for dinner in 2019.

Last edited:

Hcalvert

I replied too soon. I am going to Roundup Rodeo BBQ this upcoming trip. It most likely will be a one and done situation.
We ate at RRBBQ and the server was great. The food was okay. The cheddar biscuits were awesome and my husband loved the pepper jelly. We tried everything including the salmon. I liked the chicken and some of the beef (some of it was really fatty). I only saw the salmon when it came to the table and before I knew it, my husband had ate it all. We were supposed to choose four sides and I am glad that our server offered to let us try them all because it turns out that the some of the four we would have chosen were not good decisions. If we were to ever go again, we would choose the tator tots, potato salad, mac & cheese, and vegetable sides. As for the desserts, the favorite of the table was the chocolate silk pie and then the strawberry-peach pie in second. Still there are no discounts so the meal was pricey. I don't think I would return to again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom