Who do you want to win Super Bowl XXXVII

• Tampa Bay Bucs

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

james4023464

Original Poster
Ok guys its official Super Bowl XXXVII is the Tampa Bay Bucs vs. Oakland Raiders Who do you want to win. My vote goes for Gruden and the Bucs.

SpongeScott

Who I want to win is easy. The Bucs. Who I think is going to win is tougher. Tampa reminds me of Baltimore a few years ago when they won--suffocating defense with an offense just good enough to get the job done, though TB's offense has been great in the playoffs. I have NEVER been this excited over a Super Bowl before. As a long-suffering TB fan from their very beginning, this is almost euphoria.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Who I want to win is easy. The Bucs. Who I think is going to win is tougher.

My sentiments exactly...

I feel that Oakland will win...but...I'm rooting for the Bucs!

(Oh...and you say that the NFC is usually stronger than the AFC...my boys must've thrown you for a loop last year :lol: )

RozFan

Long time Bucs fan here too and its great to finally see the boys in a SuperBowl. Win or not I'm really proud. :D

Of course I am really, really, really hoping they win. :lol:

Brett

Since the Bucs beat my beloved Philadelphia Eagles, I must go for the Oakland Raiders. Damn the Bucs!!!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by orangefan15
I don't care who wins....

That being said, I think Oakland will pull out the victory.
HERE HERE! I agree with you 100%
I think Oakland will win,but I really don`t care cause I really don`t pay attention to football When the Cleveland browns aren`t playing.

Rooster

Being a huge Packer fan. I have to go with the old central division rival Tampa Bay. When I was a kid I loved the Raiders. As I got older I learned what an a$$ Al Davis was and I can't stand to see any team he would own win.:cool:

spinsurgeon

My paper tells me that it helps if your quarterback wears number 12. 20 starting QB's have worn that number and 11 have won Super Bowls. No QB wearing 14 has ever won, but it doesn't say whether any other starting QB has worn 14. As Rich Gannon wears 12 and Brad Johnson wears 14, it has to be Oakland.:confused:

I thank you!

CmdrTostada

I am going to say that I am hoping for the Bucs, since I am a Bucs fair weather fan. But I really wish the Chargers were in the superbowl, even though they didn't even make playoffs.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom