Bubble Machines

Pixieish

This must be a joke? Bubbles are a great annoyance? This is a great problem?
What would the happiest place on earth be without harmless bubbles being sprayed around by happy children?

I really don't mind it until it's in a ride queue or when the parks are almost shoulder-to-shoulder busy. I worry (in queues) about people slipping in a puddle of soap...that stuff is slippery as all get out.

Allym146

@POLY LOVER obviously you have never been assaulted by bubbles! It's a traumatizing experienceo_O:hilarious:.

Also, how would giving kids regular bubbles be better? I'm imagining tons of 2-6 year olds walking around with open bubble containers trying to blow them and the disaster/mess that would ensue.

POLY LOVER

@POLY LOVER obviously you have never been assaulted by bubbles! It's a traumatizing experienceo_O:hilarious:.

Also, how would giving kids regular bubbles be better? I'm imagining tons of 2-6 year olds walking around with open bubble containers trying to blow them and the disaster/mess that would ensue.

Untrue, I was once jumped by a bunch of 4 year old bubble shooting bully's. They cornered me and I think their bubble guns were loaded with a soap that did not have a moisturizer in it and my skin was itchy and scratchy all day. I understand the dangers of not controllling these irresponsible bubble shooting rats. We need bubble police!

Pixieish

Untrue, I was once jumped by a bunch of 4 year old bubble shooting bully's. They cornered me and I think their bubble guns were loaded with a soap that did not have a moisturizer in it and my skin was itchy and scratchy all day. I understand the dangers of not controllling these irresponsible bubble shooting rats. We need bubble police!

HAHAHA!!! My son is the "ball police"!!! Any time we're within range of a ball-pit, he's always the kid wrecking the fun and gathering up all the balls the other kids have thrown all over the place!

Raineman

Original Poster
Oh, and did I mention how wonderful it was to have kids wildly swinging toy daggers/swords/lightsabers near people's faces in crowded areas? But I'm sure some will just laugh that one off too, so proceed.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If you hate bubbles, stay away from Muppet 3D, Frozen Singalong, and any major park thoroughfare during The Holidays.

CaptainAmerica

If you hate bubbles, stay away from Muppet 3D, Frozen Singalong, and any major park thoroughfare during The Holidays.
At least they upped the cleaning frequency of the Frozen theater. For awhile, those bubbles were leaving a nasty sticky residue on the plastic tops of all the seats. Wasn't a problem the last two times I was there, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom