BTMRR question(3rd hill)...

po1998

Original Poster
Just got back from a 4 day trip...

On BTMRR, how long has that black drape on the 3rd hill been there(left hand side, maybe 3' x 8')? Also, none of the rocks were "moving"?

SeaCastle

Didn't notice the tarp a few weeks ago, but the rocks haven't been moving for a while. I hD read they were working on them third shift, though. Not sure if that's true or not.

ntoeman

Tarps been there since about March I'd say...it's been kinda disappointing. I remember the rock had a hole in it and then it was removed and the tarp placed over the hole.

love disney

I didn't notice any tarps in either March or June when I went. I do think I recall some rocks not moving, but definitely don't remember any tarps.

KJ1081

I noticed the tarp every time I rode when I was there in May, but I was looking for it. I rode with a first-timer and he didn't notice until I mentioned it. I never knew the rock actually fell down- thanks for the info! I'm off to do a search and read up on it, lol.

irishboyforever

You wont find anything to read about it. It never was announced to the public. Only the cast knows it happened. I was working the attraction the day it happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom