Brother Bear Meet & Greet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeko_33785

Wait, wasn't this topic about Brother Bear characters. How in the world did we all get so off-topic. Let's see Brother Bear... Bob & Doug McKinsie... Blind Boys of Alabama.. Gilligan's Island... Peter Gabriel... Shock the Monkey... High Fiber... Pirates DVD... Pig in the City... Bone Thugs... run on sentance...Elvis...

Oh yeah, that's how. :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...

Legacy

I thought Brother Bear was an incredible movie. Hopefully they will replace the Pocahontis scene in Fantasmic with a scene from Brother Bear (Welcome to Our Family or On My Way). As far as a meet and greet though, I wanna meet Stitch instead still.

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Kicker

Cool... 'PG' used to be the lead singing for Genesis. Here's an idea... maybe there is a reason Phil has the job now.

And condescending remarks like 'ignorant' really aren't very becoming.

Obviously your ignorant cause you havnt a clue that Phil is also no longer with Genesis!! LOL

Please, my point was never about Elton, Sting or whomever you spewed out of your fingertips....point now I am making that ANYONE who compares decent musicians with N*Sync should NOT comment on music....end of point...PERIOD!! LOL

Also, Peter LEFT Genesis...again read before you speak ...goofus...he left to further his career ALONE...solo...duh! As did Phil ... Mr. No-it-all....LOL

You make me laugh....

Whats this thread about again?!?!
:hurl:

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Originally posted by meeko_33785
Wait, wasn't this topic about Brother Bear characters. How in the world did we all get so off-topic. Let's see Brother Bear... Bob & Doug McKinsie... Blind Boys of Alabama.. Gilligan's Island... Peter Gabriel... Shock the Monkey... High Fiber... Pirates DVD... Pig in the City... Bone Thugs... run on sentance...Elvis...

Oh yeah, that's how. :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...

KUDO MEEKO!!

That is what I have been trying to say 5 or 6 posts ago to the other Bozo...LOL

Finally, lets get back to the original topic!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by mkymaus
Obviously your ignorant cause you havnt a clue that Phil is also no longer with Genesis!! LOL

Please, my point was never about Elton, Sting or whomever you spewed out of your fingertips....point now I am making that ANYONE who compares decent musicians with N*Sync should NOT comment on music....end of point...PERIOD!! LOL

Also, Peter LEFT Genesis...again read before you speak ...goofus...he left to further his career ALONE...solo...duh! As did Phil ... Mr. No-it-all....LOL

You make me laugh....

Whats this thread about again?!?!
:hurl:

I was asking that we could put an end to this, I am going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom