Broken Hopper Effect at "It's Tough to Be a Bug"

J. D.

I hate to bump a thread but hopper wasn’t working for the show I was at tonight. Didn’t come out on stage at all. It was last time over spring bask in March so I’m not sure exactly when this happened. Anyone know more?
I heard they had to let Hopper go because of some allegations from his past. Rumors are he'll be replaced by a bug resembling Christopher Plummer. :eek:

GlacierGlacier

I heard they had to let Hopper go because of some allegations from his past. Rumors are he'll be replaced by a bug resembling Christopher Plummer. :eek:
I mean, the hopper in ITTBAB was voiced by someone other than Kevin Spacey, so unless they really wanted to fumigate his past characters from the company, our Hopper will stay as budget permits.

RSoxNo1

I mean, the hopper in ITTBAB was voiced by someone other than Kevin Spacey, so unless they really wanted to fumigate his past characters from the company, our Hopper will stay as budget permits.
I can't let facts stand in the way of making a bad joke.
FYI, Andrew Stanton does the voice of Hopper in the show and a video game I believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom