Britany Spears flips wig

The Mom

Premium Member
My niece shaved her head her Freshman year at college and her hair grew back a different shade and curly (it had been straight)

Watch out Britney! :ROFLOL:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lookaroun

*raises hand*

I'm sorry, but given the choice between a bald Brittney and Paul . . .

. . . I'd take bald Brittney.

. . . sorry Paul.

hcswingfield

At least this time she managed to get publicity without flashing her privates, endangering the life of her child, kissing Madonna on TV, or public intoxication. Maybe she should consider getting publicity by actually learning to sing.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
At least this time she managed to get publicity without flashing her privates, endangering the life of her child, kissing Madonna on TV, or public intoxication.

Come on, who here hasn't done these things to gain attention ? :lookaroun :lol:

Maybe she should consider getting publicity by actually learning to sing.

Oooooohhhhhhhh, good one .:goodnevil

miles1

I just find her increasingly pathetic and sad. Just look at where Anna Nicole's bizarre behavior led to. I just don't understand why fame and fortune causes these folks to become mentally fubar, when they have so much going for them.

Maybe in a few weeks when I'm rich and famous I'll understand.

maelstrom

Why does everyone find it so awful that she shaved her head? There are far worse things she could have, and has, done. I think she looks just fine bald.

Well...confession time...

I shaved my head when I was in college. At that point I had done every thing I could to my hair (platinum blond, oxblood red, etc) and I was in a bad place emotionally (bad breakup) and needed a change and settled on the hair since it does (usually!!) grow back. BUT... prior to this, I was not going through a divorce, did not have two small children to care for and was not causing the people that loved me concern about out of control behaviour.

I realize there is a publicity aspect to all of this, but this does give me cause for concern. A previous poster said postpartum depression...I said the same thing the minute I heard. I don't care what you think about this woman, she needs help.

And, as an aside, I actually think she looks okay bald. It brings out her eyes.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Well...confession time...

I shaved my head when I was in college. At that point I had done every thing I could to my hair (platinum blond, oxblood red, etc) and I was in a bad place emotionally (bad breakup) and needed a change and settled on the hair since it does (usually!!) grow back. BUT... prior to this, I was not going through a divorce, did not have two small children to care for and was not causing the people that loved me concern about out of control behaviour.

I realize there is a publicity aspect to all of this, but this does give me cause for concern. A previous poster said postpartum depression...I said the same thing the minute I heard. I don't care what you think about this woman, she needs help.

And, as an aside, I actually think she looks okay bald. It brings out her eyes.
Yeah, I don't think that I'm shocked because she's bald. I'm shocked because this girl is a trainwreck and we are watching her slowly unravel into a shell of a person that she once was. She's battling some major demons right now and she's not in the most sound place mentally.

It's really sad that all of this is happening now and in the public eye because she will most likely lose her children when all is said and done because of this break down.

I just see her becoming the next Anna Nicole and that's truly heart breaking...

Uponastar

Yeah, I don't think that I'm shocked because she's bald. I'm shocked because this girl is a trainwreck and we are watching her slowly unravel into a shell of a person that she once was. She's battling some major demons right now and she's not in the most sound place mentally.

It's really sad that all of this is happening now and in the public eye because she will most likely lose her children when all is said and done because of this break down.

I just see her becoming the next Anna Nicole and that's truly heart breaking...

Exactly right.
She's a joke now, but she can soon become another tragedy.
I love watching American Idol, but part of me wants to tell those young people that the lifestyle they are pursuing can be lethal. It takes a strong person to come through a bout of fame with their head still screwed on straight. Be careful what you wish for!

Darth Plank

trainwreck.jpg
HOLY JUMPING BANANA BOATS! I hope that isn't Baghdad....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom