Bring Them Back!!!

raven

...I do miss Mr. Toad's wild ride...even though it wasn't the greatest. Isn't it still at DL? I need to visit DL...

Yes, it's still at DL. It's even better at DL than it was at WDW in my opinion.

I miss Horizons the most I think. There was never a wait when I went, partly due to my visits in September and partly due to a constant moving attraction. It was great to sit back for about 18 minutes and relax.

SirGoofy

Well, I have my reasons for wanting old attractions back. I have no problems with removing attractions for something new. What I do have problems with is when Disney replaces attractions with sub-par replacements. Rides like Imagination, WoM, and AE were replaced by extremely sub-par attractions, which prompts me to beg for their return. Where as rides like Toad and Horizons were replaced by good attractions, so I can understand why they were replaced. It's all about replacing quality with quality, not quality with crap.

JimboJones123

Well, I have my reasons for wanting old attractions back. I have no problems with removing attractions for something new. What I do have problems with is when Disney replaces attractions with sub-par replacements. Rides like Imagination, WoM, and AE were replaced by extremely sub-par attractions, which prompts me to beg for their return. Where as rides like Toad and Horizons were replaced by good attractions, so I can understand why they were replaced. It's all about replacing quality with quality, not quality with crap.

I predict 65% of the next two pages will hate on Stitch.

CelticRose

all I have to say is that I do NOT want Alien Encounter back. I went on it when I was 10 years old and I came out with no voice and extremely pale skin. That was one of the most terrifying things I saw as a child.

But I do miss Mr. Toad's wild ride...even though it wasn't the greatest. Isn't it still at DL? I need to visit DL...

I was 35 and AE scared the bejeezus out of me, I was shaking so bad, I had to pass on Space Mountain for about an hour.:( So don't bring that one back:eek:

My husband and I both loved Mr. Toad, we were sad to see him go, but I agree if they don't phase out the older rides there won't be room for the new rides.

245 Days and counting till I'm there:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom