Brief Photo Update (Includes Eclipse!)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
PhotoDave219 said:
Honestly - ISO 125, F/8 (or f/9) and a shutter release using the bulb setting. Hold it open for a burst or 2 and volia. In this case, the illuminations shot used a flash to highlight the foreground. The statue of walt and mickey was during a perimiter show, the Tag ending during MNSSHP. Donickco has a similar shot, as he was set up 2 feet to the left of me.

Awsome work man. :sohappy: :sohappy:

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
It was the beginning of the eclipse, Ive always wanted a shot of the moon and the fires from epcot all together in one picture. Just my style i suppose....

Foolish Mortal

Dave, as usual another highly impressive group of photo's. The castle shot is deserving of a standing O, even sitting in front of a computer. Your collection never cease's to amaze me !!! Thanks again for sharing.

Figment1986

Great shots like usuall Dave... Perhaps i shoudl learn how to take better more original shots from you one day, when i get to your side of FLA...

TheDisneyGirl02

Great pictures! I'm so sad, not all of my pictures from my very first MNSSHP got! :(

They are great, especially the Headless Horseman!

TheDisneyGirl02

spoodles

Come on... that last shot's a postcard, come clean dude. Absolutely outstanding!

(It really SHOULD be a postcard. Maybe I'll print it on some heavy picture paper and mail it home when I'm on my trip in April.)

shatzjsl

Beautiful

I am using my first post ever on these boards to tell you how beautiful that photo of the castle and "friends" is. I would love to have a large framed picture of that! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Mickifan17

Dave,

I have to tell you how disappointed I am. Not at the pictures. They are incredible, as usual!! :sohappy: I'm disappointed in myself. :(

I was in the World last week too and saw the eclipse. Before I left for vacation, I was going to email you for some photo tips, but my very busy pre-vacation schedule didn't allow me to. Now I come to find out you were there the same time as me. I would have loved to have met up with you and picked your brain for a few tips. I have a few decent photos I will post this week and would like your opinion of them.

Great job once again!! :D

Langdonj

Hi from Jim back in Ne.

Great photos. Can I put them in my personal collection from this vacation? They very much reflect my son and my experience of this trip.
It was also great to finally meet a wdwmagic member in the flesh. I often ask CM's if they are members, and always recommend joining.

See you next time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom