bride & groom ears

icklepip

Original Poster
Hey,
I am getting married at the end of april with a honeymoon in disney and I just can't wait. I am a bit new to this whole wdwmagic thing, but seriously helping the planning.

But what would make my trip complete would be some bride and groom ears, where can i get them on site?

Many thanks in advance, please please can you help

Congrats on you Marriage. You can pretty much get them in the main shops of each park. They can also be found at DTD at World of Disney. Make sure you get your Just Married buttons when you check in.

Gooch

Congrats on you Marriage. You can pretty much get them in the main shops of each park. They can also be found at DTD at World of Disney. Make sure you get your Just Married buttons when you check in.

I've always wondered about those buttons. I see them all the time whether they say "Just Married" or "1st Visit." Where/how can you get those, and are there any other buttons then the 2 I mentioned?

Figured I'd ask since I saw you mention it. :D

DizneyPryncess

Try getting your mouse ears at Downtown Disney's World of Disney store before you go into the parks. That way you'll have them from the beginning of your day when you head into the parks, and you won't have to worry about them being sold out.

The buttons are free, you just ask for them at the Guest Relations booths at the parks when you walk in. You can get a birthday button, Just Married button, 1st visit button, and I was able to get a "Congrats" button w/Mickey & Minnie on it for my engagement but they were old. They scrounged around for them. They're very friendly & helpful when you ask about buttons! =)

Cast members are trained to notice the buttons & do special things for you throughout the day if they see you wearing them!

Disney_Belle

You can get a birthday button, Just Married button, 1st visit button, and I was able to get a "Congrats" button w/Mickey & Minnie on it for my engagement but they were old. They scrounged around for them. They're very friendly & helpful when you ask about buttons! =)

When we were on our honeymoon, we saw a few couples who had "Just Engaged" buttons, new ones. I believe they were the same as the "Just Married" but obviously saying something different.

If you get the hats, people will notice more, and expect to hear Congratulations about 57201 times a day!!! After the second day DH refused to wear his hat because too many people congratulated us lol.

Have fun!

DizneyPryncess

You can get a birthday button, Just Married button, 1st visit button, and I was able to get a "Congrats" button w/Mickey & Minnie on it for my engagement but they were old. They scrounged around for them. They're very friendly & helpful when you ask about buttons! =)
[\QUOTE]

When we were on our honeymoon, we saw a few couples who had "Just Engaged" buttons, new ones. I believe they were the same as the "Just Married" but obviously saying something different.

If you get the hats, people will notice more, and expect to hear Congratulations about 57201 times a day!!! After the second day DH refused to wear his hat because too many people congratulated us lol.

Have fun!

Aww I wish I could've found a Just Engaged button! They told me at MK that they didn't have any - but the "Congrats" buttons worked fine too. I can't wait to wear the ears though - I imagine they bring a lot more attention! Getting my fiance to wear them will be tough too! haha, he's already questioning it!

Disney_Belle

Aww I wish I could've found a Just Engaged button! They told me at MK that they didn't have any - but the "Congrats" buttons worked fine too. I can't wait to wear the ears though - I imagine they bring a lot more attention! Getting my fiance to wear them will be tough too! haha, he's already questioning it!

Once you are in newlywed phase, he will get into it :)

When we got home I had the suitcase open when I was unpacking, and our puppy ate DH ears lol. He didn't seem too upset lol.

But I am sure your hubby won't have a problem wearing them.

We got lots of attention just from the buttons!!!

We got a few free desserts, a Magical Moments certificate from O'Hana signed by Pluto, Mickey, Lilo and Stitch (which by the way I just pulled it out, I had been keeping it in a folder until I got a frame for it, and I just got all choked up lol), we also got A LOT of fastpasses, and when we had dinner at Tony's, the WHOLE restaurant did a toast to us and finished it off with "Thats AMORE!!!" it was so sweet, and then when we were on Kilimanjaro Safari, our tour guide had the whole bus congratulate us....

oh man I'm getting all emotional lol. But the CM's in WDW truly made our honeymoon that extra special and took the time to make it unforgettable for us :)

Gaytor_Bait

Congrats!

Congratulations! I wish you && your spouse the best in life. :D

My cousin && her fiancee went to the guest relations building at the beginning of the Magic Kingdom && received their "Just Married" buttons there. They have one of those buildings at the beginning of each park. That was a few years ago, tho; so they may or may not be there still.

I wish I could be of more help to you.

Mikester71

We got the "Happy Anniversary" buttons upon check-in at Pop last March when we went and believe what xodisneybelleox is telling you about being congratulated a million times!!! The CM in Star Tours even made us the honorary captains (or something to that effect) of our ride and had the other passengers/riders sing to us before lift off. It was too funny!!! :ROFLOL:

DrummerAlly

You can actually order them ahead of time and have them sent to your resort with www.disneyflorist.com

Here is the link.
http://www.disneyflorist.com/product/waltdisneyworldflorist-ears-to-the-bride-groom/display

Pam

Does anyone know if it's possible to have the ears sent to the resort *without* the gift basket? Also, the gift basket has the minnie headband ears (which I really want) - but I haven't seen these for sale separately on the websites. I see both versions of the groom ears but only one version of the bride ears. In July, I think I'm definitely going to want the headband lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom