BREAKING STORY-Country Bears hold PROTEST at The Land

J.E.Smith

Hilarous! Grizz will love this when he comes back. The reason why he hasn't replied yet is because he said in another thread he's away at the moment.

KevinPage

Original Poster
J.E.Smith said:
Hilarous! Grizz will love this when he comes back. The reason why he hasn't replied yet is because he said in another thread he's away at the moment.

He's browning his furry hide on an island, from what I know. Big Al is gonna be peeved, to say the least

General Grizz

Cute, Kevin.

Perhaps you should have left that "Grizz will Cry" sign right where it was. :D

Bravo!

(And now, who's ready for a REAL demonstration? :lookaroun )

KevinPage

Original Poster
SirGoofy said:
What an awsome idea! Doing WOL next is a good idea, but you should get Figment to protest at JII for the loss of Dreamfinder.

That wold be completely up to Buzzy & General Knowledge. As far as I know Jon Lovitz, George Wendt, Kevin Nealon or Dana Carvery have received a phone call :animwink:

Let's just hope that there isn't any weird reenactment of "Making of Me" at the protest :hurl: :lol: :hurl: :lol: :lookaroun

General Grizz

KevinPage said:
That wold be completely up to Buzzy & General Knowledge. As far as I know Jon Lovitz, George Wendt, Kevin Nealon or Dana Carvery have received a phone call :animwink:

Let's just hope that there isn't any weird reenactment of "Making of Me" at the protest :hurl: :lol: :hurl: :lol: :lookaroun
Actually, Kevin, you CAN'T do Wonders of Life -- because it's closed! :lol:

KevinPage

Original Poster
General Grizz said:
Cute, Kevin.

Perhaps you should have left that "Grizz will Cry" sign right where it was. :D

Whoever put it up pobably didn't want to deface Disney property I suppose. I'm glad I didn't know at the time you were "sunning it up" as Big Al would have likely gone on a rampage with that info.

Have you spoken with Buzzy or General Knowledge recently? :zipit:

KevinPage

Original Poster
General Grizz said:
Actually, Kevin, you CAN'T do Wonders of Life -- because it's closed! :lol:

I am a mere journalist who will follow a story where it is :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

Number_6

Man, I'd been so busy with things I totally forgot to check back on this. What a great thread! Love the pics. I agree with the Figment protesting JII idea. GO FOR IT!!

Walt Disney1955

Back from the dead, figured it was appropo with the recent CBJ removal rumor 🤩🤩🤩

So who here was around when this was first posted?

Recent CBJ removal rumor? Hopefully this isn't true and is just the usual hearsay.

Edit: I do see the thread on the other board. Nah.................Disney wouldn't be that dumb would they? Replace it with Toy Story. That honestly sounds fake. The theming isn't even close to the same. CBJ barely takes up space, it is a classic, in the rough stages when Walt died and fits about as good in Frontierland as any attraction fits in any land.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom