BREAKING NEWS: FIRE AT DISNEY QUEST

ChrisFL

Premium Member
And can I ask a question? Who the heck is a Banks Lee? I know an @Lee ... but he is a hillbilly and isn't allowed in the banks near him in Possum Hollow.

He's semi-famous for being too big to ride WWOHP when it opened at IOA and made it his quest to lose enough weight to ride it...then they changed the restraint requirements to allow larger people anyway, but I think he did make his goal.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

DocMcHulk

Stitch_This_Way.jpg

Goofyernmost

Fire. That's when you know Disney is truly serious about renovations....
:DYears ago, my home town was heavy into urban renewal. Somethings stood in their way. Other then long established communities, two huge 150 year old Cathedrals stood in the middle of the plans. By some absolutely major stroke of luck, both Cathedrals burned to the ground, almost 8 months apart.:eek: It was, of course, arson by an unknown entity. The city officials, although solemn to the point of looking constipated, expressed their sorrow for the loss of those magnificent historic buildings, internally just couldn't believe their good luck. Problem solved...must be God wanted that, almost dead since opening, mall to be there.:rolleyes:

ExtinctJenn

So we're on "tomorrow" now... any official news re: what happened hiding out there?

EDIT: I tried to find some and all I see are posts on nearly every Disney related forum out there. Irony at it's finest that there is zero actual news!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Gotta love that Twitter ... never has there been the chance for bad 'information' to spread so quickly and taken so seriously by so many. Where's my pal Flynn to defend it?

You can't fix stupid. Twitter isn't the issue.. it's stupid humans. It's just a new avenue for the rumor mill...

Reminds me of the All State Commercial 'where did you hear that? on the internet...' and the sad truth that the majority of our population have no ability to discern between legitimate information and hersay...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom