BREAKING NEWS: 100 YoM

castlecake

Original Poster
BREAkiNG NEWS:

Walt Disney World will continue to host their 100 Years of Magic Celebration untill Feburary 28, 2003. It was planned to end at the end of the Year as previous celebrations did, but will be extended to give guests more time to get to Walt Disney World to see the celebration for Walt Disney's (would be) 100th birthday.

castlecake

Original Poster
SORRY SORRY SORRY

Please disregard my post, i didnt realize it was already being talked about.

Again lots of sorries!!!!!!

castlecake

Original Poster
Thanks WDW 100

Its nice to see a fellow POLITE, Canadian on the boards, who doesnt start bashing a board member for re-posting something!!! Thanks WDW 100 ! :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Sketch105
Wdw100, what is your avatar of? Are those people getting mad at the attendant? or am I totally off?

Thats a Picture from the Associated Press & Orlando Sentinal online...when Epcot was closed about a month or 2 ago due to the power station fire. :)

hockeymom

Re: Thanks WDW 100

Originally posted by castlecake
Its nice to see a fellow POLITE, Canadian on the boards, who doesnt start bashing a board member for re-posting something!!! Thanks WDW 100 ! :)

and I'm another nice one too!!! (imo anyway!!!) nice to see some other Canadians on the board too!

:) :) :)

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by castlecake
BREAkiNG NEWS:

Walt Disney World will continue to host their 100 Years of Magic Celebration untill Feburary 28, 2003. It was planned to end at the end of the Year as previous celebrations did, but will be extended to give guests more time to get to Walt Disney World to see the celebration for Walt Disney's (would be) 100th birthday.

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Now I can spend some time at One Man's Dream instead of rushing through it like I did before.

I have been given a second chance. :D

Mag1575

I'm happy to hear this, but does that mean they won't be having a 20th Anniversary celebration for Epcot? Or will it coincide with the 100 Years of Magic? My apologies if this question has already been answered.

Mark

wdwjmp239

Re: Re: Thanks WDW 100

Originally posted by hockeymom

and I'm another nice one too!!! (imo anyway!!!) nice to see some other Canadians on the board too!

:) :) :)

I'm not Canadian, but I'm pretty nice, too :)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :D

tenchu

Originally posted by Mag1575
I'm happy to hear this, but does that mean they won't be having a 20th Anniversary celebration for Epcot? Or will it coincide with the 100 Years of Magic? My apologies if this question has already been answered.

Mark

As far as I'm aware, there are no plans for another 'celebration' for a while.

I may be wrong though.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by tenchu

As far as I'm aware, there are no plans for another 'celebration' for a while.

I may be wrong though.

Disney can have a celebration for the person who's visited Disney the most in his/her lifetime (cast members are excluded). :)

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by Mag1575

Mark

I would expect them to celebrate the 25th anniversary, not the 20th. Although it seems like they do an awful lot, they dont need to celebrate the anniversary of everything they have ever made (ie. WDW 30th was skipped, and I haven't seen as many Disneyland anniversary tv specials lately)

chrispynet

Originally posted by JLW11Hi

I would expect them to celebrate the 25th anniversary, not the 20th. Although it seems like they do an awful lot, they dont need to celebrate the anniversary of everything they have ever made (ie. WDW 30th was skipped, and I haven't seen as many Disneyland anniversary tv specials lately)

WDW and I share a birthyear more or less (October 1971 vs. May 1972) so I've had keychains for the 20th anniversary and 25th just as another pleasant reminder of something neat I have in common with WDW. Since this year was WDW's 30th anniversary and I turned 30th this year, I went hunting around for a 30th anniversary keychain to replace my well worn 25th anniversary keychain last June when I was visiting WDW.

I ended up finding one in MouseGear in Epcot so although the 100 Years of Magic celebration might be overshadowing WDW's 30th anniversary, there is still 30th anniversary swag to be had if you look for it. :)

Mag1575

I believe they had a 20th Anniversary Celebration at the Magic Kingdom in 1991. I could be wrong. I've been at Disney World during their 15th, 20th, 25th and 30th Anniversaries. Well, one way or the other, I will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Epcot.

Mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom