Breakfast Ideas Anyone?

wdwever1

Original Poster
WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS GONE TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM TO HAVE BREAKFAST AND WHAT WAS AVAILABLE OTHER THEN THE CRYSTAL PALACE. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT!:sohappy:

Pocamahontas

The Crystal palace is amazing just putting it out there,
but because most of the restaurants don't open until about 11, it's hard to find a good breakfast.
I know Cinderella's Royal Table has breakfast but you need to make reservations for that as well.
Other than that....Bring your own PB&J's?

scpergj

The Main Street Bakery is great for breakfast...they have a french toast loaf that is out of this world!

Kevin

LoriMistress

WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS GONE TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM TO HAVE BREAKFAST AND WHAT WAS AVAILABLE OTHER THEN THE CRYSTAL PALACE. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT!:sohappy:

Okay, first of all please don't write in all caps...it comes across as screaming on a message board, and it also can be hurtful on the eyes. CRT is a great place to eat during breakfast in the parks. You have to make ADRs at least 180 days out. You have to charge it on your credit card in advance. It is more pricey then the other character breakfasts but it's well worth it, IMHO.

dixiepixie

Sleepy Hollow has a Mickey Waffle, it comes dusted with powdered sugar, you can also get it with strawberries. They also have muffins, juice, Lattes, Cafe Mocha, coffee, milk, etc.
It is great for a quick breakfast, you can sit at the outdoor seating, and have a great view of the Castle, while you watch everyone else rushing around the park.
The only "indoor" sit down breakfast at MK are Crystal Palace and CRT.
The Main Street Bake Shop has several fresh options daily including Continental and Hot breakfast selections.

H20Babie

Love, love, love Main Street Bakery for breakfast :slurp: Last time, I had a very delish breakfast sandwich (not like the ones from Mickey D's). Very fresh!

coltow

If you want a sit down it's either CP or CRT and unless you book either ahead of time, you probably won't get in. There are a few other places (like Main Street Bakery) that have items "to go." Also if you wanted a sit down you could try any of the monorail resorts they are all very close to the Magic Kingdom. Even Whispering Canyon at Wildernes Lodge is only a quick boat ride away from MK.

Disney_Belle

If you want a sit down it's either CP or CRT and unless you book either ahead of time, you probably won't get in. There are a few other places (like Main Street Bakery) that have items "to go." Also if you wanted a sit down you could try any of the monorail resorts they are all very close to the Magic Kingdom. Even Whispering Canyon at Wildernes Lodge is only a quick boat ride away from MK.

Also to go along with the monorail to the resorts is O'hana. I had breakfast there on my honeymoon and it was great.

skeeder

The Main Street Bakery is great for breakfast...they have a french toast loaf that is out of this world!

Kevin

They also have some type of yogurt thing. It has banana, honey, granola, and I cant remember what else, but it is Great! Very filling as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom