Breakfast Buffet

Kman

Original Poster
We used to love the breakfast buffet at Trails End but that is no more which sucks. We are looking to try to find a replacement.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

UNCgolf

Boma is by far the best breakfast buffet on property. We go to over AKL once a trip for breakfast there.

Tusker House is close because they're very similar, but Tusker House costs a lot more because it's character dining inside a park. Plus you said you wanted a resort meal anyways.

James J

In the Parks
No
Boma is by far the best breakfast buffet on property. We go to over AKL once a trip for breakfast there.

Tusker House is close because they're very similar, but Tusker House costs a lot more because it's character dining inside a park. Plus you said you wanted a resort meal anyways.

This. Boma is by far and away the best option.

jpinkc

I would second 1900 Park Fair, but it looks like the Bean Counters have gutted it. I would say Chef Mickey or Ohana, never have tried Boma so cant give an opinion. Kona is good for non character and Grand Floridian Cafe was good but I have heard things have or are changing there too.......

JohnD

Without kids Boma with kids TH or CP
Boma has the usual kid-friendly choices. "Regular" scrambled eggs, tater tots, Mickey waffles, pancakes, bacon, etc. You can definitely do Boma with kids if you want to do the more flavorful, and may I say it, better African-flavored choices.

JohnD

Thanks for the suggestion. I should have clarified we are looking to eat in a resort. We will keep this in mind for our upcoming trip however!
Then definitely Boma at AKL. If you haven't been to Boma, you're missing out. Best breakfast buffet on-site. The dinner is wonderful also.

JohnD

Sticker shock on all those compared to trails end…

I’ll say the quiet part outloud
Very true. I went with a family two weeks ago. We had Boma dinner reservations until the wife heard the per meal price for dinner and had your aforementioned sticker shock. We went to Boatrights instead. My first time there. We all enjoyed it. I'll be going back.

Last edited:

JohnD

That’s Jamba Juice…jungle juice is a very different thing on a slow night in college
We called it hunch punch. Get a large gray garbage can. Line it with a large leaf plastic bag. Throw in probably two cans of powdered Hawaiian punch. Pour in grain alcohol. Throw in oranges. Stir with a broom held upside down. Dip in with red solo cups. Be careful about eating the soaked oranges. They soak up the alcohol like a sponge. WAY more than a single solo cup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom