Breakfast and the Disney Dining Plan

SallyShine

Original Poster
When purchasing the Disney Dining Plan, why do the daily counter service and table service meals each exclude breakfast? Is there any way around this :veryconfu

Laura

Premium Member
How do they exclude breakfast? You can use the credits on either a full service or counter service breakfast if that is what you'd like.

SallyShine

Original Poster
Okay, but if you read the Disney.com info regarding Disney Dining it specifically says:

one counter service meal (excluding breakfast).
one table service meal (excluding breakfast).

I was hoping this was a policy that wasn't followed.

Thanks

touti333

If i understand, only dessert are not including at breakfast:
From disney.com:
Disney Dining Plan
Experience over 100 selected Walt Disney World® restaurants including our legendary Disney Character Dining. For each night on your package, you enjoy:
  • 1 table-service meal including appetizer, entree, dessert (excluding breakfast), and nonalcoholic beverage and gratuity charge
  • 1 counter-service meal including entree, dessert (excluding breakfast) and nonalcoholic beverage at select counter-service locations
:wave:

e4ymod

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you get the MYW Premium Package, I beleive you get a breakfast, lunch and dinner meal plan per person, per night.

dandaman

I thought it was just 1 Counter Service, 1 Table Service, and 1 Snack per person per day. Maybe the MYW Premium Package does things differently, though.

dr_teeth90210

To get your money's worth I recommend using the Dining Plan for breakfast as little as possible and try using it more so for lunch and dinner seeing how they're a lot more expensive.:xmas:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Desert for breakfast

but but but....i WANT dessert at breakfast!! I'm at disney D*AMIT!!! :lol:

~heather

SallyShine said:
I've got it! Not excluding breakfast, excluding desert AT breakfast. I'm glad I asked! Thanks! :hammer:

Shanandty

We used the plan this summer and it was awesome... But if we did it again, we would use the counter service for breakfast and not lunch. The reason? There is so much food we were never hungry by dinner! Unless you eat lunch at 11 and dinner at 7 you may want to try the breakfast thing.

Also, make Advanced reservations!!!! very important for the resturants you really want to go to... the only downside is we found we kind of planned our day around where and what time dinner was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom