Breakdown At Test Track Leads To Guest Leaving Vehicle By Cutting Through Seat Belt

Bairstow

With all this extra security, what did he cut himself out with? I have blades that can go undetected, but still. The average person does not. That doesn't mean however you cant get your hands one.

Since when was Disney security screening for normal pocket knives?

kagacins

then maybe going to an amusement park isn't in your best interest... people shouldn't put themselves in these kind of situations if they can't handle themselves accordingly
That's right - all people who dont have the good fortune to have my kind of mental stability should lock themselves in their basements so as not to minorly infringe on my good time. Maybe we can move them all to an island off the coast somewhere?

G00fyDad

That's right - all people who dont have the good fortune to have my kind of mental stability should lock themselves in their basements so as not to minorly infringe on my good time. Maybe we can move them all to an island off the coast somewhere?

Thank you for adding more BS to an argument that seemed to be dying off.
great job.jpg

jaklgreen

People are idiots. My last trip to AK, I was on the safari and a guy kept standing up to take pictures so the driver kept telling him to stay seated. Well, he kept doing it so the driver got progressively more forceful calling him out and even said "the guy with the blue shirt" etc so everyone knew who he was talking about. The last time when he said that if he did it again security would be waiting for him at the end of the ride. I have never seen such blatant disregard for ones own safety. And it totally put a damper on the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom