Breakdown At Test Track Leads To Guest Leaving Vehicle By Cutting Through Seat Belt

David M

Original Poster

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
image.png

RSoxNo1

I saw a guy in a middle seat on Test Track take his lap belt and sling it over his shoulder like a shoulder restraint seatbelt on Test Track. I wonder if it was the same guy.

Dukeblue1227

Before people attack him for being stupid, which he quite possibly was, I suffer from severe anxiety mainly around being stuck or not able to get out of situations easy. I take medication to be able to get on planes. We got stuck on our last trip on Dinosaur just as we were about to unload. We sat there for ten minutes. My heart was racing, I was sweating profusely, and felt like I was going to lose my mind. I quite literally couldn't handle the situation. I was two feet from a cast member and I almost started screaming.

I've dealt with it for a long time and would never cut myself out of the ride ever. However sometimes people don't know they have anxiety until it happens the first time and would be willing to do anything to escape it. I almost jumped into jellyfish infested waters in the Boston harbor and swam a half mile on a cold day the first time it happened to me.

Spencerrr

Before people attack him for being stupid, which he quite possibly was, I suffer from severe anxiety mainly around being stuck or not able to get out of situations easy. I take medication to be able to get on planes. We got stuck on our last trip on Dinosaur just as we were about to unload. We sat there for ten minutes. My heart was racing, I was sweating profusely, and felt like I was going to lose my mind. I quite literally couldn't handle the situation. I was two feet from a cast member and I almost started screaming.

I've dealt with it for a long time and would never cut myself out of the ride ever. However sometimes people don't know they have anxiety until it happens the first time and would be willing to do anything to escape it. I almost jumped into jellyfish infested waters in the Boston harbor and swam a half mile on a cold day the first time it happened to me.

then maybe going to an amusement park isn't in your best interest... people shouldn't put themselves in these kind of situations if they can't handle themselves accordingly

NYwdwfan

So the report of someone getting out came from the remaining passengers in the car and neither surveillance cameras or CMs were able to find the guy and he slipped out undetected? I'm thinking those remaining passengers in the car disabled a seatbelt on an unused seat and fabricated a story to see who would believe it - or something along those lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom