Brazilian Green Group

MagicKingdom

Original Poster
Can somebody tell me the name of the Green Tee-shirted Brazilian Group that was recently at Disney?

I'm sure somebody knows.

I'll recognize the name if I see it.. just need some names to go off of.

Thanks!

Mr Toad

One is Green Tours...shirts are green & white. I know there are others though that use a similar color scheme.

EPCOTPluto

The last time I truly saw an all Brazilian Tour Group, it just read Disney '09.

Were they wearing something like this?

3214852852_095761f974.jpg

Wait..."just need some names to go off of."?? :lookaroun Now I don't want to know....

MagicKingdom

Original Poster
No no.. lol...

I just want to see what the group is about..

I had been talking to a few of them while waiting for a fantasmic show.. and I can't remember the exact name of the group.. It had a green tee-shirt with like rainbow underlining the name of the group.

EPCOTPluto

OK then....

I know I once met them as well by The Land back in 2008. I can't remember as well.

I don't really pay attention to the names, for I am always too busy trying to avoid the color parade. :lookaroun

ryno1982

You simply haven't lived until you've ridden a monorail with all Brazilians as they do their chanting and clapping thing. Truly magical. :brick:

CaptainJackNO

or in the stretch room at haunted mansion with them....:ROFLOL:

Or on the bus............:brick:
I love the All Star Resorts and Pop Ventury, but these groups are why I spend more at the Moderates. I think it's great that they come. Welcome...I mean that...It's just that they are so loud and massive...lol

disfan411

I was there last week and i think i know which group your talking about but cant remember there name. There was like 100 different brazil tour groups with 1000 people per group. they were really annoying and never followed directions in line. They always had the seating at rides screwed up. Sorry a little rant there. If i think of it i'lllet you know. I'll ask my wife if she remembers.
I dont remember what it was called but some of the groups had girls that just turned 15 its similiar to our sweet 16 but its not a quincerea either. maybe that helps.

Rabflmom

Or on the bus............:brick:
I love the All Star Resorts and Pop Ventury, but these groups are why I spend more at the Moderates. I think it's great that they come. Welcome...I mean that...It's just that they are so loud and massive...lol

I think it is cool that a family tradition there is to celebrate their daughter's 15th birthday with a huge expensive trip to Disney with their friends and sibs. How cool would that have been when I turned 15? And hate to say it but my friends and I on field trips were sort of loud and sang songs and such too. 15 year old girls like to get your attention. LOL

Main Street USA

I think it is cool that a family tradition there is to celebrate their daughter's 15th birthday with a huge expensive trip to Disney with their friends and sibs. How cool would that have been when I turned 15? And hate to say it but my friends and I on field trips were sort of loud and sang songs and such too. 15 year old girls like to get your attention. LOL
That may be, but there's something to be said for the parents of the 15 year old girls that actually RESPECT the people around them. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom