Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

JustAFan

Epcot isn't about edutainment. It's about inspiration. Sometimes that can include edutainment.

Well let's be honest. All of Disney is about making money. We all have our beliefs about what we think Epcot should be and I agree with you, but if Disney sees an opportunity to boost profits they're going for it.

Unplugged

Well let's be honest. All of Disney is about making money. We all have our beliefs about what we think Epcot should be and I agree with you, but if Disney sees an opportunity to boost profits they're going for it.

That's why, for the last so many years, F&W Fest has been inspiring people to eat and drink as well as inspiring all the other Fests to follow suit. ;-)

mikejs78

Premium Member
Of course. It's a corporation. I'm talking about the theme of the park, the purpose.

That's like saying Animal Kingdom isn't about animals,.conservation, etc, it's about making money. Not the point.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Of course. It's a corporation. I'm talking about the theme of the park, the purpose.

That's like saying Animal Kingdom isn't about animals,.conservation, etc, it's about making money. Not the point.
The theme of the park: animals.
The purpose of the park: making money.

It's like Shimmer. It's a floor wax AND a dessert topping.
CWUOSnYXAAAQbG0.jpg

Scuttle

Interesting, do we have a time table for these two projects based on your sources? And brazil itself is putting up the money, normally isn't it country based companies? Interesting
No time table... I was lucky enough to just get the info on the entire Epcot overhaul but only what’s coming and the financial breakdown.

Surprisingly the most shocking of the entire Epcot plan is a 250 million dollar Imagination 4.0 project.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom