brae rabbit gone on holiday???

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I saw him for the first time ever right after the annual refurb this year.
EVERYTHING was working. It was amazing!

Rob562

I always feel kind of embarassed for Disney when it's not working. Splash is arguably the most popular attraction in all of WDW. To see something so noticeable not working properly is kind of sad.

Actually, I think that scene is designed pretty well. If the hopping Brer Rabbit *isn't* working, it's not that noticeable that something is missing. (Well, unless he actually breaks down and gets stuck ON-stage...) The lighting even brightens around Rabbit when he does hop along, so if he's not working that section is the same as the ambient area.

anyone have a clip of what yall are actually talking about? I can't ever remember it so anytime I go it probably isn't working

Here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYHaUilaN7w#t=3m20s
(I've included a few seconds of Fox and Bear beforehand so you can see where it fits in)

Just like other places in the attraction, Rabbit has a few different phrases that he says as he hops by that he cycles through.

-Rob

ryno1982

Sometimes it's a sensor issue where if the logs are too close to one another, only the first log will see it. Therefore, even if it is working properly, it's still possible to miss him because it hasn't reset itself.

One night the hopping Brer Rabbit's head was actually twisted around somehow and management decided to close the attraction about 15 minutes before the park closed due to bad show. It was actually kind of funny.

Actually, I think that scene is designed pretty well. If the hopping Brer Rabbit *isn't* working, it's not that noticeable that something is missing. (Well, unless he actually breaks down and gets stuck ON-stage...) The lighting even brightens around Rabbit when he does hop along, so if he's not working that section is the same as the ambient area.

Here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYHaUilaN7w#t=3m20s
(I've included a few seconds of Fox and Bear beforehand so you can see where it fits in)

Just like other places in the attraction, Rabbit has a few different phrases that he says as he hops by that he cycles through.

-Rob

Ohhhh thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom