Boy on RockNRollercoaster had heart problem

CaptainMichael

So, I'm at work, scrolling through this thread and bam!....smut....unbelievable. : (

It is a shame that this young man had to die so young. Is there some kind of test that we could get to check out our hearts ahead of time? This seems to be the common factor...

Connor002

Tweedle Adie said:
DJHFUNDSNJ,
Shame on you :fork:
why would you do that?
You are sick and twisted.
This family lost a child and you are going to disrespect them with your trash?
He'll be banned soon.
Unfortunately, being that Steve is in England, it may take until morning (There) for action to be taken.

It's a shame that people do this... but it's not the first time and won't be last (sadly...).

musketeer

brich said:
Are these rides safe? Probably. Will my 7 year old ride them? Probably not. Why? Because there is an outside chance he could have a condition we're unaware of and that small chance is enough for me. There are plenty of other rides he can enjoy while I'm responsible for his well being...

I think that is a bit extreme as well. I don't think one should go through life doing nothing because something bad might happen. The chance of getting injured badly on the trip to the park is so much greater than actually getting injured in the park.

bassman

BeachClubVillas said:
His poor parents. They'll never forgive themselves. :(

i too feel for the family,but in all honesty i dint think that they shopuld blame themselves.the boy had a heart condition that they didn't know of,they had no idea he had it. it was just a very very unfortunate accident,exactly like the M:S deaths were.a freak accident.

lets just hope that this family doesn't go the wrong way about it and threaten to sue disney like womans family tryed to do,i dont think that they will.

once again my deepest condolences to the boys family.

BeachClubVillas

bassman said:
i too feel for the family,but in all honesty i dint think that they shopuld blame themselves.the boy had a heart condition that they didn't know of,they had no idea he had it. it was just a very very unfortunate accident,exactly like the M:S deaths were.a freak accident.

I totally agree. I didn't mean in any way that I think the parents should blame themselves or are in any way to blame for this tragedy. There was nothing they could have done. I just feel bad for them that they have to live with what happened for the rest of their lives.

Frosty689

It is to my disbelif that people, including some on these forums, doubt Disney. I will tell you right now, where my brother had worked for them, that everything they do is top of the line, espeically when it comes to there guests. First of all, The Rock N' Roller Coaster, really isn't that huge of a coaster. Look at the incredible Hulk a mile or two away. People do die all the time and if the boy did not have a serious condition ( which it's believed he does ) than i would have to rethink Disney's integrity entirely. They know more about there rides, then anyone else on earth, and they do incredible research before completeing a ride. There researches, developers, and Imagineers are some of the greatest thinkers of the United States.

hardcard

Original Poster
musketeer said:
You seem awfully excited about it...

You people seem to want to celebrate because of this news...how morbid.

What the hell is wrong with you? I have 3 kids, and you think I would be EXCITED that someone was dead? particularly a child?

Get a life, grow up, and think before you post.

gemini

hardcard said:

Relax. I think he's just saying how it came across to him. He's not alone. I think the absence of the exclamation point would have made a huge difference. I think it gives a bad, even if false, appearance that our biggest concern is whether Disney is at fault.

bassman

hardcard said:
What the hell is wrong with you? I have 3 kids, and you think I would be EXCITED that someone was dead? particularly a child?

now now,dont get on at musketeer.
its djhfundsjh thats the idiot not him.
save the anger for the scum that is djhfundsjh.
if we all come together we can get rid of him for good.
i dont mean any offence to you.:)

musketeer

hardcard said:

You said: "Boy on RockNRollercoaster had heart problem!"

looks to me like you were excited...if only there was a punctuation mark that showed the sentence was supposed to be taken as excitement....hmmm...a punctuation mark that shows you "cried out suddenly or vehemently, as from surprise or emotion (the definition of the word 'exclaim').

Please don't tell me to grow up, maybe you should think and read your posts before submitting them. Putting an exclaimation point at the end of a sentence like you did reads as if you were pretty excited about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom