Boy Meets World in WDW on Right Now

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
I just turned to ABC Family and saw that Boy Meets World is in WDW. It's on right now. I'm not sure if it's a 2 part episode or not. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
Wasn't that a wonderful sight? SSE without the wand! When I tuned in Cory and Shawn were hiding in the logs on Splash. HeHe If only that would work...I could have the park to myself.

Disneyfan1981

I always laugh at the TV Version of WDW. On a lot of shows it makes it look like you can roam from park to park as if they were all interconnected. On Roseanne for example, Dan leaves MK and runs to World Showcase in what seems like minutes. I know it isn't miles apart but running? Either way, Nick at Nite had a summer vacation night about a week ago and they had a 2 hour block of Full House and Roseanne in WDW...

DisneySam

I love the Full House WDW shows. When they premiered I didn't realize they weren't all one park...young and naieve. LOL.

Aw I LOVE that episode! Wish I could've seen it.

Disneyfan1981~
On a lot of shows it makes it look like you can roam from park to park as if they were all interconnected.

^^For real lol... we all know that's deff. not possible. But they do make great shows!

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
They showed Topanga and that other guy in MK on the race cars and then in Epcot right after that. LOL Hello? You silly ducks...you can't fool us.

Boy Meets World Season 3 DVD

This episode of Boy Meets World, "The Happiest Show on Earth", aired May 10, 1996. It was part of Season 3 of BMW. Boy Meets World Season 3 DVD box set comes out August 23, 2005. If you really want to see it, you can pay $30 for the Season 3 DVD box set. :animwink: Or you can just wait for it to come back 'round the Disney Channel and tape it. And yes, I probably am the oldest BMW fan at age 29. :eek:

dixiegirl

CommunicoreBabe said:
This episode of Boy Meets World, "The Happiest Show on Earth", aired May 10, 1996. It was part of Season 3 of BMW. Boy Meets World Season 3 DVD box set comes out August 23, 2005. If you really want to see it, you can pay $30 for the Season 3 DVD box set. :animwink: Or you can just wait for it to come back 'round the Disney Channel and tape it. And yes, I probably am the oldest BMW fan at age 29. :eek:

nope my hubby had you beat...he;s gonna be 31..lol please we almost we gonna go for the name topanga for our first child,,, but figured that her name would get torn to shreds!! so we went with morgan instead!!

homer424

Even though I can't stand Full House normally, I love the one in WDW. Mostly because my mom used to plan our vacations much the same way Danny did-complete with the "clipboard of fun"! :lol:

Iakona

dixiegirl said:
nope my hubby had you beat...he;s gonna be 31..lol please we almost we gonna go for the name topanga for our first child,,, but figured that her name would get torn to shreds!! so we went with morgan instead!!

Sorry, I'll be 34 on June 6. My wife thinks I'm nuts because I like all the corny shows.

LoriMistress

I like that episode. I think it's better then the Full House WDW episode. Though, my favorite WDW episodes is Roseanne. They were just so loud, obnoxious, and Darleen's inner child broke out.

stitchlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl

Sorry, I'll be 34 on June 6. My wife thinks I'm nuts because I like all the corny shows.

I got you all beat! I'm 35 and I still love it. Maybe because I relate to Cory and Topanga in their relationship. I started dating my husband in junior high and we got married when I was 18 (he was 20). We'll celebrate our 17th anniversary this year, on our oldest child's 15th birthday! :sohappy:

I've seen the Roseanne episodes numerous times, but I've only seen the full house and BMW ones a few times. I've always thought they were funny, and I too, used to think the parks were connected like they tend to show them.

Did they ever do the Princess for a Day thing that Michelle got in Full House? I figured that was something they made up for TV...

rainfully

homer424 said:
Even though I can't stand Full House normally, I love the one in WDW. Mostly because my mom used to plan our vacations much the same way Danny did-complete with the "clipboard of fun"! :lol:

OMG My sister and I STILL laugh about the clipboard of fun! :lol: That was such a funny episode! Weren't they stranded on a deserted island, when all of a sudden they ran into a Beach Boys concert and got to be on stage with them?! :lol: That show was just... wow... there are no words!

DisneySam

The Clipboard of fun, I forgot about that! I love when he hands out the iteneraries when they get to the Magic Kingdom and they all throw them away. I love the old T.G.I. F. shows, those were the good ol days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom