Bounceback code bn6 not working, help

michaelnyc

slight problem
stayed at pop century for 11 night 12 days mid/end september
found a flyer in the room with cheshire cat on the front that says 88.00 per person for room/ticket package at a moderate resort code BN6
i tried to call but they said the package was coming up to over $2300 for 10 days instead of the 1800 or so
they said the code was giving them a $202 a night price instead of a $88 a night price

HELP
has this happened to anyone else?

michaelnyc

Original Poster
They flyer says that the discount code is valid until Dec 20th. Normally I book the bounceback while at the resort but this one clearly gives a Dec 20 date.
I verified this with the phone operator, the code went thru for the free dining but would not reduce the price of 202 a day to 88 a day
Have to fax it to a supervisor tomorrow, they could not even find a copy of the flyer

Upvote 0

warnergrape

We booked a month ago with that code and they came up higher also. I found out they also put in some of the extra's like preferred room, park hopper, insurance..... Just double check what they are including. I also had to upgrade meal plan from quick serve meals to dining plan which gave us 1 sit down meal per day. I hope they give the free dining plan later but the operator didn't seem to think so. Good Luck.

Upvote 0

jen42002

Looking at the Cheshire cat flyer now from our POFQ stay in September. The deal is the same as the general public offer - free dining. The quote of $88 per day per person ($1751 for a 4 night stay) is for a family of four in a standard room. That pricing is for the low end value season, base ticket, no insurance. Depending upon the time frame you are traveling, the number people in the room and the options selected, the price will vary. Go into the special offers area of the Disney website and plug in the dates. You should come up with similar pricing to what was quoted.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom