Bounce Back Question??

Mr_Incredible

We are going in Sept. my question is are people noticing bounce back offers in there room when they get there?? I would love to plan something for next year I have heard of getting offers in there room!!

Thanks!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The bounce-back flyers seem [in my experience] to start showing up in rooms sometime between early September and October. I've been going the last few years around Labour Day and the offers have not been there, but on October trips I've seen them.

Upvote 0

Innkeeper's Club

This past December when I stayed at the Boardwalk Inn there was a flyer in my room for a Room Only Bounceback offer, for various dates in 2012 that ends in early December 2012.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

The past 3 years (August) we have had them in our room. The first year (2009) it was for the same time frame for 2010 (and we took advantage of it). The last 2 years (2010 & 2011) it was only for the current year. Sept - Dec of the current year...so they were of no help to us.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Bounce back offer currently in guest rooms is for 2012 only. Here are the available dates:

April 29 - May 26
June 3-9
August 5 - October 6
October 21 - November 3
November 11-17
November 25 - December 1
December 9 - 15

35% off select Deluxe Resorts and select Deluxe Villa Resorts
25% off select moderates and values

Upvote 0

Korfar

Bounce back offer currently in guest rooms is for 2012 only. Here are the available dates:

April 29 - May 26
June 3-9
August 5 - October 6
October 21 - November 3
November 11-17
November 25 - December 1
December 9 - 15

35% off select Deluxe Resorts and select Deluxe Villa Resorts
25% off select moderates and values

That stinks. I was hoping for free dining since we are looking at a value for the 2nd trip this year. 25% off for 4 nights isn't that much on a value in the fall season.

Upvote 0
I don't suppose anyone has ever had any luck with getting the discount after leaving WDW? We saw them in the room during our trip last month, but we didn't know the fall school schedules so we couldn't book. Now I do know and am planning on a trip for December.

Any hope or should I just :hammer:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I don't suppose anyone has ever had any luck with getting the discount after leaving WDW? We saw them in the room during our trip last month, but we didn't know the fall school schedules so we couldn't book. Now I do know and am planning on a trip for December.

The bounceback must be booked before you caheck out of the resort.

Pam

Upvote 0

missy1972

We were there in Sept. of 2011 and I was interested in a bounce back offer for this Sept. There was a room only offer in our room, but the offer had expired. I called the front desk and asked if there were any current offers and received the free dining plan offer for this Sept. I prefer this to the room only discount since we are a family of six and we seem to save more on the free dining offer rather than the room only offer. Even if there is no bounce back offer in your room, I would call the front desk and ask. The guy told me last year that housekeeping sometimes fails to put the offers in the rooms. Good luck! :)

Upvote 0

missy1972

Not that this will help you this time but last year when I booked my bounce back offer, I booked for the week that the break had been for the last several years . A few months later, when the new school calendar was released, they had pushed the break back by two weeks. I just called Disney and they switched the dates for me with the same offer no problem. Maybe this will help you for next time. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom