bounce back offers?

Nemo14

Depends on how many of you there are! I always run the numbers. For 2 peeps - not really worth it. However, hit those families of 3, 4 and more....yep FD every time! :)

I never take more than 2 Peeps.... too sweet.

th

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I stated one example. Even for 2 people (adults), staying at a mod, free dining is the better deal. I fully understand that the less people you have and the higher the category changes things. I was responding to the overall generalization that a 30 % off deal makes for an automatic "grab and run".

Regular dining..yes. QS - probably not. Again, numbers need to be run. Way too many scenarios :)

Upvote 0

Disvillain63

30 % off of a moderate saves about $60/night depending upon the time of year. That is nothing compared to free dining for a family.
I think it's a personal choice. Free Dining doesn't work for us. We don't want that much food and when we plan out meals, we don't get the same savings as we do with the room only discount. I'd take a room only discount for 30-40% any day over Free Dining...unless I could have the room only discount and free dining.

Upvote 0

OswaldTheRabbit

We are going twice this year and I am hoping I can get one in June for November.

I am curious.....

If we are staying at a mod (Coronado springs) in june can we use them for POFQ in Novemeber?

November is a family reunion with 4 rooms. Can you apply it to the whole party?

I hope we at least get a good discount in case free dining doesn't happen!

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

That's exactly what we did. 35% off AKL for November. Only 2 of us so room discount is better for us than free dining.

We agree. It is just my spouse & me, so room discount is always what we hope for. We don't eat all our meals at WDW restaurants. We bring snacks, a couple of breakfasts, etc. with us. 30-35 % room only discount is really good as far as we are concerned.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We are going twice this year and I am hoping I can get one in June for November.

I am curious.....

If we are staying at a mod (Coronado springs) in june can we use them for POFQ in Novemeber?

If there is a room discount offer, you can book another hotel other than the one you are currently staying at. Due to the popularity of POFQ, the percentage discount may be substantially less or not at all.

You can only book one room on a bounce back offer.

Upvote 0

meyeet

I am curious.....

We'll be going for a family reunion stay in September this year. Last September we booked it using a Bounce Back offer for free dining and was able to book 3 rooms under the deal. I would think as long as you have the down payment for 4 rooms they would let you.

Upvote 0

OswaldTheRabbit

We'll be going for a family reunion stay in September this year. Last September we booked it using a Bounce Back offer for free dining and was able to book 3 rooms under the deal. I would think as long as you have the down payment for 4 rooms they would let you.

Oh I hope so! We would love free dining but I am not hopeful.... Sigh....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom