bounce back offers?

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
I've seen several people post bounce back offers on here in the last few weeks. One was for free dining, another room discount. Do a quick search and you should find them.

Upvote 0

JTT

I went at Mardi Grad (February) and the Bounce Back offer was in the packet WDW mailed to me prior to my trip.
There was not one in the room.

The Bounce Back was not impressive. 30-40% Discount, Room Only.

Upvote 0

Cendure

We were at AKL in February. We booked a bounceback for November. 35% for AKL. I believe Mods were 30% and Deluxe 35%. They don't leave it on the desk/table anymore. It was inside our resort package that we got when we checked in, right in the middle of the booklet. As previously posted, bounceback right now is for room only.

Upvote 0

DaddyDisneyMan

Ok, this is going to sounds silly, but what is a bounce back offer and how does it work? At the moment we are booked to arrive at Pop Century on April 20th, of this year (24 days! :)) When I booked we received the 20% discount already; If I'm understanding this correctly I can qualify for more of a discount?!?!?! WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? :)

Upvote 0

RedDad

Ok, this is going to sounds silly, but what is a bounce back offer and how does it work? At the moment we are booked to arrive at Pop Century on April 20th, of this year (24 days! :)) When I booked we received the 20% discount already; If I'm understanding this correctly I can qualify for more of a discount?!?!?! WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? :)
It's an offer that you receive during your stay for a future stay - hence the term "bounce-back" :D

Upvote 0

JTT

Any discount is nice but in then past I have received Free Dining.

If you run the numbers, Free Dining saves much more money than 30% off rack rate.

Upvote 0

RedDad

Any discount is nice but in then past I have received Free Dining.

If you run the numbers, Free Dining saves much more money than 30% off rack rate.
Not necessarily - that has rarely been the case for us, unless we're staying value and have more than 2 adults in our group. We take the room discount every time over free dining if we're staying deluxe. Of course, we can also eat for much cheaper than the cost of the DP.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

30 % off of a moderate saves about $60/night depending upon the time of year. That is nothing compared to free dining for a family.

Depends on how many of you there are! I always run the numbers. For 2 peeps - not really worth it. However, hit those families of 3, 4 and more....yep FD every time! :)

Upvote 0

Irie

Depends on how many of you there are! I always run the numbers. For 2 peeps - not really worth it. However, hit those families of 3, 4 and more....yep FD every time! :)
I stated one example. Even for 2 people (adults), staying at a mod, free dining is the better deal. I fully understand that the less people you have and the higher the category changes things. I was responding to the overall generalization that a 30 % off deal makes for an automatic "grab and run".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom