Boulder Ridge sofa bed

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
Even though we are only 2 people in the room, I will be sleeping on the sofa sleeper.
Will that be made and ready to open when we arrive, or should I request that?

Thanks.

nickys

Premium Member
The sofa bed has always been made up for us whenever we’ve gone.

The cushions have to be taken off and the bed opened. And the pillows are in the table storage. But the bed is always made.

Whether it would be different if tnere’s just 2 people on the eservation, so they don’t realise you would be using it - I don’t know.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
The sofa bed has always been made in our rooms. There is usually a nice blanket in a zip up bag in the closet. Taking a blanket out of the closet doesnt constitute "making the bed" IMO.

correcaminos

I don't think I have ever found it with a blanket. AS you said, always sheets. Blanket and pillows in the closet.
It's happened at OKW and BCV for us. I think it was more of a mistake really. Though welcomed because I need extra blankets anyway. Only once have the blankets and pillows been missing from the room.

mousekedoc

Premium Member
You’ve got to request that
I was wrong. Previous experiences NOT indicative of what I just experienced. Spent last night at Boulder Ridge. Sofa bed fully made with blanket. Extra blanket and the two pillows were in a bag in closet labeled “extra blanket and pillows”.

MagicHappens

Sofa bed fully made with blanket. Extra blanket and the two pillows were in a bag in closet labeled “extra blanket and pillows”.
This! Usually made and pillows in the closet. When checking out, I always leave the sofa bed out so they know it was used, even though the bedding should be changed after every checkout. Things can fall between the freaks onto the bed.

correcaminos

This! Usually made and pillows in the closet. When checking out, I always leave the sofa bed out so they know it was used, even though the bedding should be changed after every checkout. Things can fall between the freaks onto the bed.
Admittedly if I see it made, I wonder if it was changed or not for this very reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom