Bottled water at restaurants?

rsm

Original Poster
Thanks for th replies.

Just got back from our trip. Table service restaurants were very accommodating. We had the standard DDP and Depending on the restaurant they gave us either Desani or Evian bottled water for no charge. The only exceptions were Rainforest Cafe did charge for it and Tiffins would not offer it do to their “triple filetering process” that is supposedly better than bottled.

All in all they was the first trip that we felt good the whole time with no issues. We drank no fountain beverages (but did do coffee once or twice). May or may not have anything to do with the tap water, but psychologically I’m going to tell myself that was the fix.

Thanks for th replies.

Just got back from our trip. Table service restaurants were very accommodating. We had the standard DDP and Depending on the restaurant they gave us either Desani or Evian bottled water for no charge. The only exceptions were Rainforest Cafe did charge for it and Tiffins would not offer it do to their “triple filetering process” that is supposedly better than bottled.

All in all they was the first trip that we felt good the whole time with no issues. We drank no fountain beverages (but did do coffee once or twice). May or may not have anything to do with the tap water, but psychologically I’m going to tell myself that was the fix.
thanks for the report

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Florida water is fine. It's sourced from aquifers. Disney tap water, however, has a very funky smell and taste. Probably due to whatever treatment system they use. I've stayed in other hotels in the Orlando area and have not noticed either a similar taste or smell.

If you want to experience really yucky water, try Tampa's. Most of their issues are related to salt water intrusion into the aquifer.

Best bottled water is a Florida sourced one - Zephyerhills. Disani is water produced by your local Coca Cola bottler - filtered and minerals added back in.

I bring a Zero filtered water pitcher. And I've got several Brita filtered water bottles that do an excellent job of filtering out the funky Disney taste and smell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom