Bottled water at restaurants?

rsm

Original Poster
Hi,

We've been to Disney a handful of times, and have found that the tap water in Orlando just doesn't sit well with a couple of us. Is it possible to order/request bottled water at sit down restaurants?

I feel bad even asking - we're not snobby people! haha, but it beats a stomach ache.

Thanks,

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm pretty sure that bottle water is offered at sit down restaurants. At California Grill they extra filter the tap water that they serve you at the table. I think our waiter said that it was double or triple filtered. It doesn't have any of the "Florida" taste to the water at all. So if you eat there you wouldn't have to pay for the bottled water and you would have excellent food with a great view! ;)

Minnie Mum

I think i would rather drink the tapwater.
Why? OK, I get that the water connoisseurs want only pure mountain spring water collected by virgins under a full moon. But Dasani uses reverse osmosis to purify it's water. And it tastes like water, not a sulfur gag fest. You can't even make a decent cup of coffee with the stuff coming out of the taps.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Why? OK, I get that the water connoisseurs want only pure mountain spring water collected by virgins under a full moon. But Dasani uses reverse osmosis to purify it's water. And it rates like water, not a sulfur gag fest. You can't even make a decent cup of coffee with the stuff coming out of the taps.
Dasani just tastes wrong.

correcaminos

Why? OK, I get that the water connoisseurs want only pure mountain spring water collected by virgins under a full moon. But Dasani uses reverse osmosis to purify it's water. And it tastes like water, not a sulfur gag fest. You can't even make a decent cup of coffee with the stuff coming out of the taps.
Keep in mind the water you get at restaurants are filtered through the soda machines, so it isn't just regular boring old tap water. Dasani is one of the worst tasting waters IMO. Even FL tap water is worse. I'm not a connoisseur of water at all but it's nasty tasting to me.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Evian tastes like minerals. Dasani tastes like pure water.
Odd, considering that Dasani adds minerals and Evian does not and has one of the lowest mineral content of any bottled water.

water-bottles.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom